• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

thought I will be brave and upload the first after photo. Glad bum and tum has reduced drastically (for me!). No more getting seats on tube for me!!

Way to go Tules. Really inspiring.... You are right... We must continue to post pics and motivate each other as also feel good about ourselves. I am just about four months post op 25 kgs gone and still 25 kgs to go from my target. Will try post more pics as I lose more..

Pain is... Weakness leaving the body... Cheers and Regards... Kaps

You are leading the way Kaps!

Moo, like me, you can see the drastic change in tum and bum on you too! fantastic isn't it?

You are leading the way Kaps!

Moo, like me, you can see the drastic change in tum and bum on you too! fantastic isn't it?

Super fantastic. Feeling Really great. Enjoying wearing good fitting clothes and tucking my shirts in my trousers..

Pain is... Weakness leaving the body... Cheers and Regards... Kaps

thought I will be brave and upload the first after photo. Glad bum and tum has reduced drastically (for me!). No more getting seats on tube for me!!

Amazing you look Fab xx

Moo, my dark track bottom covered the bum and tum. I was almost 100kilos on the fat picture! and hated every minute of it.

Well met a goal today folks, I am officially overweight but not morbidly obese. My BMI has reduced from 41 to 30. I feel so much better. I have lost 4 stone and 2 pounds since my op on 23 Feb xxx

Thats incredible Hun - well done!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

That is fantastic Alison! I am sure you need a new wardrobe.

Talking about new outfits. I am still in my old head - feeling big and grumpy. Oh I used to hate those changing rooms. Go in and pick up stuff with enthusiasm and leave the changing rooms with depression. "what were you thinking! how can you think you can look good in this".

I am still finding it difficult to shop. Don't know what to buy? I sent my mum a picture of myself with a dress from years ago - she told me to get rid of it and get a new outfit. My mind still thinks, "I don't deserve it." Still looking for stuff that will cover all. The only thing I am allowing myself to look at are cardigans and a new bra!

are you guys finding it difficult to shop for your new shape?

Well met a goal today folks, I am officially overweight but not morbidly obese. My BMI has reduced from 41 to 30. I feel so much better. I have lost 4 stone and 2 pounds since my op on 23 Feb xxx

Fantastic Alison. BMI of 30 in 4 months. You deserve it hun, after all you went through to get here. :) :flowers:

Well done Ali!

Little achievement today, went in tk maxx to find some gym kit. Every thing I took into changing room was too big, had a little head wrestle, telling myself the labels must be wrong...doh! Went and tried the size smaller and they fit, when I hold them up they look tiny, I can't believe they fit me

Back