• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

It's all very strange that's what's happening to me without loosing an ounce for ages. As long as something is happening I'm not going to worry just yet. It's not just me who think I'm changing shape I was told yesterday I was looking like a sexy lady and that was from another woman lol ( no she doesn't fancy me lol)

pics

Trying to attach pics once again. One is from Jan this year and the other is of 30 May. (Note - Same T-shirt)

Attachments

• DSC00378.jpg
    DSC00378.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00316.jpg
    DSC00316.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 45
Doing really well Kaps x

Thanks mouse, kursty, moo and Alison. It's very encouraging. Keeps me motivated and hopefully encourages others too..

Pain is... Weakness leaving the body... Cheers and Regards... Kaps

Kaps

You look fab! So nice to see photos of you!!!! Hope all still going well! I am now well into the gym! Going to royal ascot next sat and been lots of times but felt very fat! So looking forward to blending in and rocking my little pink dress! Will post pics!

Lynne

Kaps

You look fab! So nice to see photos of you!!!! Hope all still going well! I am now well into the gym! Going to royal ascot next sat and been lots of times but felt very fat! So looking forward to blending in and rocking my little pink dress! Will post pics!

Lynne

Hey Lynne.... Thanks for the encouragement. Am doing good so far. Have even enjoyed a bit of whiskey. Did a 12 km run today (not exactly a complete run, but 'interval cardio ' ....Run interspersed with tricks of walk... It was good fun. In fact there is an app called 'Strava' that records your run, duration, calories burnt etc.

All the best for your gym routine. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Pain is... Weakness leaving the body... Cheers and Regards... Kaps

Wow Kaps! Looking amazing. Keep up the hard work!

Gym membership and induction tomorrow after work! Really looking forward to it and to going back to exercising regularly. I had to stop going last year due to complications the band caused. Hoping I will be okay this time.
Looking forward to losing even more weight, getting fitter, improving muscle groups and toning up! I lost so much muscle being so ill and inactive.
Keep finding wrinkly skin and stretch marks!

Good to hear your planned gym activities Cherub, with less weight, exercise is easier isn't it for me at least, less wobbly bits!

I really have to get my act together about exercise. You inspired me. Let me know how you get on.

Trying to attach pics once again. One is from Jan this year and the other is of 30 May. (Note - Same T-shirt)

Lovely photos, and a very noticeable difference. Sun in January, sheesh.

Have to say I am really enjoying exercise now some of the weight has shifted. Before I used to exercise in order to lose weight and always ended up injuring myself and getting very disheartened. Now I can do it for pure enjoyment and the weight loss/toning up is a bonus. Life changing! My problem is fitting it all in and working - oh to be a lady of leisure.... :)

Back