• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fresh out of surgery

CDG

Hi everone. Had my sleeve done on monday 8/7/13, all went well. Although i lost 16 kgs on pre op diet, doctor still mentioned liver was large, so felt like I wasted having a last supper lol. Very happy with the loss. Yesterday felt down, cursing going ahead with the surgery. Had no pain, but felt like a very heavy weight was on my stomach. Threw up a couple of times and felt very emotional and slept through the visiting hours. Was put back on a drip in the evening and it helped getting me through the night. Slept like a baby and woke up feeling much better. Today i feel refreshed and look forward to be discharged. Thought i would be leaving the next day after the op, but the doctor seems to think i might be able to go home tomorrow evening if all goes well.

Welcome to the losers bench xx

Congratulations!! :553:

Thanks Everyone. Finally home today. Have to say I am surprised that I felt a bit hungry, thought that the area which enzime that produces the feeling was removed... but yay. So happy after having spent 5 days in hospital. Look forward to post good results like all of you. All tha best.

Welcome to the Sleevers club! I'm 5 weeks post op, it gets easier :D

Any questions I, sure we can all help

Kaz
xx

2 weeks post, so ready to start puree stage. Had a go at a scrambled egg today. Felt full really quick. I think I will leave another week before attempting it again. Will stick to puree soup.

Congrats on the op CDG and here's to a problem free recovery and the new you :)

Back