• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fuffs countdown to the big day

fantastic news your well on your way to full recovery once youre fit and well they will be able to do your gallstones and hernia xx your future is looking rosie girl xx

genevive57 said:
just wanted to say i'm thinking of you and fuffalina xx

Lol! Thanks chick. You are lovely xxx

My gallstones and hernia are planned for when I am under 17st Chrisa. So hopefully not long now :D xxx

Huracaneal said:
hi hope your doing ok,and you get home soon xx

Not too bad thanks. Got some left shoulder tip pain again. Hurts pretty bad. But still feeling much better than yesterday.

Minoots just came to visit me and brought me a bear. She cheered me up no end! I have made some lovely friends on this journey xxx

Not too bad thanks. Got some left shoulder tip pain again. Hurts pretty bad. But still feeling much better than yesterday.

Minoots just came to visit me and brought me a bear. She cheered me up no end! I have made some lovely friends on this journey xxx

As have we in meeting you Fuffs. :553:

chrisa said:
As have we in meeting you Fuffs. :553:

Thanks Chrisa. That's lovely xxx

So glad you're doing okay!! Do you know when you will be coming home yet??

amanda577 said:
So glad you're doing okay!! Do you know when you will be coming home yet??

Should be tomorrow. But they still have my expected discharge date as Tuesday :(

I am a bit light headed this evening. I am still on clear fluids. I am not hungry. But I am running on empty calorie wise.

Can't wait to get onto my post op diet, just for Cals.

My blood pressure has been rising. Never had bp problems ever. May just be my body protesting at starvation lol

Anyway, I have just officially closed my pre op diary. I will now do all updates in a post op diary. Dont want to look like I am taking over the forum. I am still touched that this thread was started for me though. Thank you xxx

Back