• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fuffs countdown to the big day

chrisa

:D Hiya Fuffs hope your'e ok and doing well on your pre op diet hope this week goes fast and best of look for Friday and hopefully by this time next week you'll be home or coming home and starting your new lighter life xxx keep smiling won't be long now xx;)

Oh Fuffs....Really excited for you :) Good luck xx

:D Hiya Fuffs hope your'e ok and doing well on your pre op diet hope this week goes fast and best of look for Friday and hopefully by this time next week you'll be home or coming home and starting your new lighter life xxx keep smiling won't be long now xx;)
Here here, What a lovely post good luck this week x x

Excellent post!

Not long now hun - couldn't be more excited for you and can't wait to see you on that losers bench xxx

i must be doing something wrong but i carnt see the start of the post were fuffs has typed something, any ideas.???

Wow four days to go!! You must be so excited/petrified!! All the best for Friday chuck!! Xxx

:bliss: :talk017::greenapple:

YAY !

i must be doing something wrong but i carnt see the start of the post were fuffs has typed something, any ideas.???
fuffs didnt start the thread Lynda :)

Wishing all the very very best Sophie, im so excited for you :) xxx

oh silly me how lovely i understand now chrisa excuse me. xx

best whishes fuffs not long now hun.xxxx

I have just read all the posts to my partner and am sobbing.

Thank you Chrisa and all my friends. I am choked up because you are all so lovely.

I feel like a very blessed person read now. I thank the Divine that I met you all and that you are all part of my journey and life.

4 days...I can hardly believe it still :)

Thank you so much xxx

arrr ay you are making me fill up now, i wish you all the best of luck fuffs you are a lovely person and very supportive of us all on here you will do very well. xxxx

lyndajoan said:
arrr ay you are making me fill up now, i wish you all the best of luck fuffs you are a lovely person and very supportive of us all on here you will do very well. xxxx

You are all special friends to me. And it's an energy exchange, as I get a load of support too. You lot are the best. I mean that xxx

Best wishes for Friday, Fuffs !!

Good luck for fri Hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wooohooo you will be on your journey very soon hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tizzbo said:
Good luck for Friday. I'll be joint you on sat. Excited now. X

Woohoo!!! Good luck to you also!!!

How are you feeling? I feel great. But think I am lying to myself. As I can't sleep and have had a stress induced gallstone attack tonight lol. But I keep saying I am not stressed lol

Thank you everyone!!!! You are all so wonderful. This thread has touched me more than you know :D

Hi Fuffs pleased you liked the thread was worried after I started it incase you weren't allowed to do it on somewhere like here or that you may be offended, just thought you would like the support as you are so kind and thoughtful to others xx only the best for the best don't forget that. Nervousness is just a blip, and be forgotten when you come out of anaesthetic. xx

chrisa said:
Hi Fuffs pleased you liked the thread was worried after I started it incase you weren't allowed to do it on somewhere like here or that you may be offended, just thought you would like the support as you are so kind and thoughtful to others xx only the best for the best don't forget that. Nervousness is just a blip, and be forgotten when you come out of anaesthetic. xx

I don't understand my nerves. I am not feeling hardly any consciously. But something is kicking my ass lol

I could never be offended by such a kind gesture. You guys see something in my I hope I will see in myself when I peel away the onion layers like Shrek lol

Love you all. Bright blessings to you all xxx

Back