• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fuffs countdown to the big day

Woohoo!!! Thanks everyone!!!

The wind pain is baaaad! My shoulders! Ouch!

My water drip has leaked into my arm and caused my wrist to blow up :( It's pretty painful!

Ouch :(

I didn't get chance to wish you all the best, but I'm so glad you're all done and ready to go!!!

Best wishes and I hope your recovery goes as smoothly as mine,,,,,happy losing :):)

SARAH S said:
I didn't get chance to wish you all the best, but I'm so glad you're all done and ready to go!!!

Best wishes and I hope your recovery goes as smoothly as mine,,,,,happy losing :):)

Thank you very much :D xxx

Caren said:
its great to see you posting honey :) xxx

Thanks Caren :D xxx

So glad its all gone okay for you fuffs!! Just keep imagining that it will be in your place in a couple of months time..... Must be amazing to think that your life will never be the same again hey girl!! xxx

Thanks ladies :D

Surgeons have just been to see me. Asked me if I am in any pain. Told them and the one said 'well you don't look ill' lol!!! Did he want me to be pale??? Lol

Anyway I have now been cleared to drink cordial, water, black coffee and tea. Which will beat sips of water.

So that's cheered me up somewhat :D

Thanks ladies :D

Surgeons have just been to see me. Asked me if I am in any pain. Told them and the one said 'well you don't look ill' lol!!! Did he want me to be pale??? Lol

Anyway I have now been cleared to drink cordial, water, black coffee and tea. Which will beat sips of water.

So that's cheered me up somewhat :D
yay great news :) and you dont look pale to me lol

Caren said:
yay great news :) and you dont look pale to me lol

Lol!!! I would be very scared if I looked pale lol

Enjoying a glass of weight watchers cordial now. Trying not to gulp. Just more sips lol

Lol!!! I would be very scared if I looked pale lol

Enjoying a glass of weight watchers cordial now. Trying not to gulp. Just more sips lol
thats got to be hard to get used to!

owww!! keep trying to post on both of your threads fuffs!! lol but anyway will post here as well as your other one.. Just want to wish you well and let you know that I am so made up for you that everything has gone well xxxx Will look forward to your updates !!

amanda577 said:
owww!! keep trying to post on both of your threads fuffs!! lol but anyway will post here as well as your other one.. Just want to wish you well and let you know that I am so made up for you that everything has gone well xxxx Will look forward to your updates !!

I am trying hard to keep up with the two too lol.

Thank you for your kind words. You are lovely :D

Drinking is helping the wind pain. Just had nasty fizzy tramadol. Got fizzy paracetamol waiting for me. Not sure my pouch will cope lol

I am trying hard to keep up with the two too lol.

Thank you for your kind words. You are lovely :D

Drinking is helping the wind pain. Just had nasty fizzy tramadol. Got fizzy paracetamol waiting for me. Not sure my pouch will cope lol
im sure fuffalina will do her best lol xxx

I can feel my body wanting to release wind now. The drinks are helping.

Fuffalina is a trooper lol

Less than a week .. I'm so excited!

HiddenBeauty said:
Less than a week .. I'm so excited!

Woohoo!!! It is a very exciting time :D

Right I am going to stick to this thread rather than jump between the two lol!! anyway sounds like you are doing really great fuffs.... xxxx

Sipping is the way to go. No gulps now! Hope ur not too uncomfortable. X

Well, had an X-ray late last night to see if I had blocks. Lying down on the X-ray table made my hernia pop out properly. That meant I was able to massage it in. A lot of pain died down after that.

I went to sleep and went to the bathroom in the night. And managed to....pass wind!!! Lol

Yay!!!

Today my incisions are sore and got some shoulder tip pain. But nothing like yesterday. So I think I am in the mend xxx

Back