• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

getting peed off now

candie

fabby not flabby :)
When I went for my first consultation in Dec, my consultant said my op would be April, and I would hear in March about the pre ops etc.
I have rung a few times and he has been on holiday, and now when I ring, the secretary is never available and I leave a message which seems to be constantly ignored:(
There is no way I am pestering them, as I don't even ring weekly, and know others on here ring a lot more.The whole family have a holiday booked at the end of May and I thought i'd be ok to go, but i've no idea now:confused:
Sorry to whinge but I thought i'd have the op date by now:(

Candie if you have funding in place then they need to be answering your questions...give PALS and ring and tell them you are not happy that no one gets back to you...they are the buffers to stop complaints and have to get back to you....dont give up just yet chick...nag nag and nag some more...xx

i agree with charliegirl. Or ring the secretary every hour until you get to speak to her, starting at 8am!

Sorry you are not getting any answers right now But Just keep ringing them untill you do! Don't give up, You have the right to know whats happening with you. Keep ya chin up hun. ((Hugs)) x

Drive them mad ! i did, i used to phone twice a day till i got results. i drove them soooo nuts,i they were pleased to get my op done and get shot of me in the end. Dont worry about driving them mad, at least it shows your determined ! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back