• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got quite shock when i looked at my old pics.

wow you look amazing well done.

You look like a naturally thin person I just can't believe it's the same person in the pictures. I'm 3 months out an 3 stone down, I'd like to lose around the same has you have. How long ago did you have your op?

You look like a naturally thin person I just can't believe it's the same person in the pictures. I'm 3 months out an 3 stone down, I'd like to lose around the same has you have. How long ago did you have your op?

2 years gone February. X

OMG u look amazing :D that is a fantastic amount of weight :D u should be sooo proud of ur achievements and I cannot wait for the day reaching my target. Can I ask have you needed any plastics at all ? x

looking at ur pics I wouldn't have thought u needed any esp the one when u are all glammed up abso beautiful WELDONE x

That's my biggest worry my bingo wings, with my stomach my plan was to tuck it all in but I cant with my arms, early days for me but I have a feeling il be shouting BINGO BINGO ! x

That's my biggest worry my bingo wings, with my stomach my plan was to tuck it all in but I cant with my arms, early days for me but I have a feeling il be shouting BINGO BINGO ! x

I've resigned myself to the fact I wud rather be a normal size with a bingo wing than the way I was. And to be fair I've got very tight, short, sleeveless dresses that I never thought in a million years I wud wear x

Well chuff me, if you ever needed the self motivation to get back on track and earn the plaudits you'd deserve from this community then just look at these pictures before you put owt down your neck girl and you'll be my hero again

You're a stunningly attractive girl Mand and have reached the level of success some here can only dream of. Great job fantastic results, keep them up xxxxxxxxxx

you look one billion dollars.. i.e more than a million dollars. well done you.

Back