• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Little Camper :)

well done on the nine pounds ... take it easy with your walk and you will be fine ... great exercise :)

Day 8 Post Op!

Just in from a huge walk all along the coast it was gorgeous and i feel great!
Had not one but three glasses of wine last night, not ideal but it IS liquid :/ i joke!
It was low cal wine but overall not worth any calories at the minute, I want to get a big chunk of my weight down before i reintroduce anymore alcohol.

Im surprised how great Im feeling overall and my motivation to see the scales move down has seen me doing little things i never would have before.
I love my band and i will be success story!x

Oh the Sunday blues have hit me now. Im so looking forward to seeing all my work friends tomorrow as most of them weren't in on Sat but i feel pretty miserable leaving my little lady yet again. I've always maintained that she's always going to see me work hard etc but it just hurts so much at the moment. She'll be walking soon and I really don't want to miss her first steps.
Then my dad dropped in today, haven't seen him for a few months and it just made me miss my mam so much, she literally lived to see Carmie and he only lives fifteen minutes away yet has only seen her a handful of times.

Bah! This

ForumRunner_20120212_174821.jpg

little face cheers me up tho!!

She is Sooooo cute :),

Aw she's gawjuss :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Awww Daisy- she is absolutely beautiful. Sooooo cute. I can understand why you want to stay home more-She'll not be that size forever! xx

Yay yay yay yay :)
Someone in work just said "Jesus you're after losing weight"
Woo woo woo Im so so happy!!
I do feel slightly trimmer but for someone who isn't a compliment giver to say it has made my day.

I haven't been posting much here cos i don't feel I've much to report. Had a sort of pig out weekend and was feeling guilty but when i thought about it, i didn't actually eat anything that's not allowed. I perhaps just nibbled a bit too much.

I've found a great snack for anyone who's a picker like me, seafood sticks, they don't sound appealing but with some low cal dip like light philly with chilli powder or salsa or low cal salad cream they make a great snack. Only 53cals for 4sticks. Not too bad.

So Im on my mushie stage, not liking the amount of choice and learning that my pouch can hold more than i thought it could but in saying that i eat from a saucer so Im probably thinking my portions are a lot bigger than they really are!
Overall, loving my band and the fact Im learning more about it, myself, my old eating habits, everyday.

I'm the same re portion sizes - I had a full tub of soup for lunch (over 2 sittings) which is unheard of since the op. Can't wait for my fill. Do you know when yours is?

When you say a full tub, do you mean a bowl? I can easily eat a bowl of soup :/
My first fill is six weeks from op date i think, which would mean around this time next month! I really can't wait, i knew the mushie stage would open up a can of worms all of it's own but once i get my head around it Im sure I'll settle into it ok, i hope!
How are you doing, feeling?
Any exercise? I haven't been doing a whole lot to be honest, with work and this cold it just hasn't seemed at all appealing!x

My band was fitted at the same time as yours. I am onto my second week of puréed / mushy. I have found I cannot tolerate much food (if anything) before lunch time although I'm fine with coffee. I am still eating two or three child bowls over the course of the whole day, one at lunch, one at tea time and occasionally one other. This is usually liquidised whatever the family are having. I am not too hungry which is pleasing but I get very "windy" in the early evening??!?

I still talk to a woman from my ward who had the band the same day as me and she still gets very windy. I don't. It's amazing how everyone is so different! X I've had slim fast and soup today and a kids smoothie, really looking forward to some mushie dinner when i get home!

A tub is more like 2 mugs full - I use a mug for soup at work. You know those plastic tubs of fresh soup in the supermarket? That's what I'm talking about.

I haven't done any exercise yet - I am meant to be going to the gym tomorrow so fingers crossed I get there.

I don't really get windy and I'm jealous of Kat's ambivalence to food before lunchtime! I've felt hungry today but I think a lot of it is boredom at work.

I've also been cooking Dahl - its ideal for mushy stage and high protein/low fat!

Back