• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saying Goodbye to the Booty - Band Edition

No you look AMAZING in the pics. You can really see the difference now! Well bloody done you!!! Xxx

wtg Mo thats fantastic going woooohoooo the pics are lovely :) gl on the love front, with all that extra confidence and some of that old Christmas spirit you've got it in the bag or Santa's sack LOL x x x x

Happy New Year Gang Oh my goodness I let the Christmas madness get to me. Sorry I haven't been around. I was singing and partying and working so much that I haven't been keeping up. The main thing I discovered in. The party season is that I have very little restriction. Which lets be honest made it way more fun than I thought it was going to be. I hadn't really tested the band since I got it and despite giving it many buffet and roast dinner tests since 11th December I had none of the. Side effects I was scared of. As soon as I realised I was basically restriction free I booked in a fill which by luck or design is the day after my birthday in 2 weeks. I thankfully didn't gain (too) much weight. I will be back on the program tomorrow with my new FitBit Charge to help me. Wooh 10,000 steps a day here we go. And I will be back on the forum for support and advice. I hope you all had happy Christmases and New Years and let's get 2015 off to a good start as soon as I've have this last mince pie ;0)

Happy new year sweetheart... may all your wishes come true x x x x sounds like you've had a fab old festive season... one last evening of feasting before the fasting begins lol enjoy your fitbit it will inspire you to get cracking .........here's to a fab slimmer healthier new year x x x x

Happy new year Mo! Well done getting booked in for the fill. Great idea. Least the damage wasn't too bad. Good luck with the 10000 steps - I find it hard on a daily basis ... But I give it a shot everyday . My fit pal has a link in iPhone 5s and it seems to be ok at tracking it although today it's not reg a thing! Darn technology!!! Cxx

Back