• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

That's fantastic news Kirsty thornbury is really nice staff are great
Fingers crossed for you, stay focused on your milk diet it's hard but worth it
The news has brighten my day up

Thank you Claire, thank you mark! I have got to empty my fridge and go shopping for milk and yoghurts!! Not prepared at all lol x

Kirsty

I found day 3-4 hardest I have done it twice my tips would be milky coffee helps get the milk down and try freezing yogs down that alters it too but just keep your goal in focus
Really chuffed for you
Mark

My sisters cat is giving birth to her kittens and I wanted to be there but my sister is ill so I can't go!! I am soo gutted about that but I can't get ill!

Kirsty

My sisters cat is giving birth to her kittens and I wanted to be there but my sister is ill so I can't go!! I am soo gutted about that but I can't get ill!

Kirsty

Awww bless...but you're right, you need to be in tip top condition to get thru your before & after hun

excellent news Kirsty, you will be in great hands there, the nurses JP and Kanyo are absolutely lovely, they really take care of you xxx

Thank you ladies!
Tina, I was told I'd be having it done at the northern general, due to my high BMI! Rather happy to be having it at thornbury though! And it's a Monday, so all done and dusted at the beginning of the week! I am so happy and excited! I'm just wondering now when it will hit me and the nerves kick in! Lol

I was also right that i'd be having it when my dad goes on holiday. He leaves in the 3rd feb, but will be going to stop and my grandads the Friday before!

Kirsty

I had mine done on a Monday too is a good day to get it done lol! X

I am honestly glad it's on a Monday! When I called my mum and told her she said it was a Tuesday.. I don't mind that either but cause I was in that much of a state crying about it I didn't read that it said MONDAY 3RD OF FEBRUARY... Lol xx

Kirsty

I had my band fitted at thornbury it was great but had it removed at northern and had my bypass done at northern they were fantastic to staff in hdu and on firth 8 just great only had one night in at thornbury but were very nice
Sad thing was the menu looked great shame I was on water

Brilliant news about the date x

Thank you ladies!
Tina, I was told I'd be having it done at the northern general, due to my high BMI! Rather happy to be having it at thornbury though! And it's a Monday, so all done and dusted at the beginning of the week! I am so happy and excited! I'm just wondering now when it will hit me and the nerves kick in! Lol

I was also right that i'd be having it when my dad goes on holiday. He leaves in the 3rd feb, but will be going to stop and my grandads the Friday before!

Kirsty

that's what they told me about my bmi too, but nope, thornbury is lovely, you will love it. I was there at 7am, shown to my room, then anesthetist, surgeon and nurse saw me, and I was gone at 8.15!! Very very quick xxx

Thank you LincsLass!

that's what they told me about my bmi too, but nope, thornbury is lovely, you will love it. I was there at 7am, shown to my room, then anesthetist, surgeon and nurse saw me, and I was gone at 8.15!! Very very quick xxx

That's great! Did anyone stay with you? I'm wanting my mum to stay with me as long as possible.. I just can't believe it still, it's so soon!!

Kirsty

So, day one almost over! I still have 1 and a quarter pints of milk to drink!
And have a stinking migraine! Other than that today has been okay, not feeling as hungry as I was earlier...
Peeing like a trooper already!!

Kirsty

Kirsty everyone on here seems to find days 3-4 hard on the milk diet but for me 1-2 was the worst while my stomach shrank a bit, been a breeze ever since bar some boredom and mild spells of hunger and the need for early nights, it's not so bad :) x

Back