• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

I'm dreading it tbh, I honestly daren't eat in the evening:( didn't feel like eating breakfast either so just had a cuppa and didn't eat til 11:30.. Was naughty earlier on and had a custard tart with a cuppa but really wanted a sugar fix.. Appointment is in the afternoon at 1:50.. Xx
I managed to eat at 1.30 not a lot but kept it down with no pain. The tablets have doubled so I'm hoping that's all I need atm. Take things easy hun I'm thinking of you. X

I managed to eat at 1.30 not a lot but kept it down with no pain. The tablets have doubled so I'm hoping that's all I need atm. Take things easy hun I'm thinking of you. X

I have a bit of pork casserole and a sausage with mash and peas. Ate a lot less than normal xx

This may help? When I had stones avoiding any fatty / sugary foods helped avoid bouts of pain. Eating little & often was better than big meals, even big 'healthy' meals. I also found that keeping fluids up helped.

This may help? When I had stones avoiding any fatty / sugary foods helped avoid bouts of pain. Eating little & often was better than big meals, even big 'healthy' meals. I also found that keeping fluids up helped.

Healthy food makes it happen too.. Homemade chicken and veg soup started it and it lasted 12 hours. Made a big pan to freeze some, ended up throwing it! I struggle with fluids as it is, but even more so when having an attack.. Xx

Hope you get some sort of answer today from your surgeon kirsty x

Feel like throwing a party! I am on the waiting list. Even though it's a couple of months wait, it's still progress. Was so strange as was in the exact room I was in almost a year ago where I chose which operation I wanted!! Xx

So, I have just realised that today it has been 10 months to the day since I had my WLS! I am 6st 1.5lb / 38.8kilos / 85.5lbs down since then!!

yay so glad you are finally on a list hun, it must be a relief xxxx

Glad to hear your finally going to get it sorted fingers crossed not too long a wait

Thank you everyone! Im just glad I've been listened to! Xx

I think my b12 has run out... The past 2/3 days I have suddenly become fatigued and extremely tired before 9pm.. I'm actually sat here falling to sleep... It's been approximately 6 weeks since I had it done.. I have seen my GP and asked if it would be okay to try it every 8 weeks instead and he said that's fine so, guess I'm due it really soon.. Seeing the nurse who normally gives it to me tomorrow so will mention it to her and she will probably get me booked in for it!! Looks like an early night for me tonight! Xxz

I think my b12 has run out... The past 2/3 days I have suddenly become fatigued and extremely tired before 9pm.. I'm actually sat here falling to sleep... It's been approximately 6 weeks since I had it done.. I have seen my GP and asked if it would be okay to try it every 8 weeks instead and he said that's fine so, guess I'm due it really soon.. Seeing the nurse who normally gives it to me tomorrow so will mention it to her and she will probably get me booked in for it!! Looks like an early night for me tonight! Xxz
think you deserve the rest anyway hun you must be worn out after being in so much pain just lately I know I am x

Back