• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

Haven't lost the weight I've put on, despite lane swimming twice, weighted exercises, and an easyline class.. But I've had my time of the month so hopefully now I've come off it might show next week.. My gp referral instructor said I should be good to start strength training now so I'm going to book in next week to have some show me some strength exercises.. But I'm am a little put off now with the back injury from the accident.. But I don't want to stop doing things.. I still went to my volunteering at the library yesterday, was topped up on painkillers and I'd told the other volunteers about the crash so they did any moving and lifting duties for me.. My heated blanket is a god send at bed time.. And the first time in years I have managed to fall the sleep on my back.. (Laying on my back with a pillow under my knees to get the heat to my muscles) plus it hurts to lay on either side.. Xxx

Haven't lost the weight I've put on, despite lane swimming twice, weighted exercises, and an easyline class.. But I've had my time of the month so hopefully now I've come off it might show next week.. My gp referral instructor said I should be good to start strength training now so I'm going to book in next week to have some show me some strength exercises.. But I'm am a little put off now with the back injury from the accident.. But I don't want to stop doing things.. I still went to my volunteering at the library yesterday, was topped up on painkillers and I'd told the other volunteers about the crash so they did any moving and lifting duties for me.. My heated blanket is a god send at bed time.. And the first time in years I have managed to fall the sleep on my back.. (Laying on my back with a pillow under my knees to get the heat to my muscles) plus it hurts to lay on either side.. Xxx
really hope that your back gets sorted quickly hun nothing worse than lifting for it so take care you have been through such a lot in such a short time. Xx

Thanks ladies. I think I'm getting there xx

Omg sorry to hear about the crash sounds awful! One of the things I learnt through CBT to help overcome anxiety is to stop avoiding the things you perceive to make you anxious. So snap out of learned behaviours and coping mechanisms basically. I say go for it, what's the worst that can happen. X x

Omg sorry to hear about the crash sounds awful! One of the things I learnt through CBT to help overcome anxiety is to stop avoiding the things you perceive to make you anxious. So snap out of learned behaviours and coping mechanisms basically. I say go for it, what's the worst that can happen. X x

It's not the anxiety that's putting me off its the back pain the accident has caused.. I don't want to make it worse than it is.. I'm having to take my 4 lots of painkillers a day since Saturday and it still hurts sometimes despite taking tramadol and nefopam :/:/ I'm going to just relax this week but not stay in all the time doing nothing but just lay off the gym.. Lifting weights and things can't be good for my back atm so.. I'm super pleased that she says I can do strength training as want to start something substantial other than just cardio xxx

Can't stomach protein shakes, can't finish one or I feel sick. but if I mix the protein powder with some milk and coffee and add hot water it goes down a lot easier! So protein coffees instead of protein shakes! Nice and creamy too! Xx

Can't stomach protein shakes, can't finish one or I feel sick. but if I mix the protein powder with some milk and coffee and add hot water it goes down a lot easier! So protein coffees instead of protein shakes! Nice and creamy too! Xx
they actually sell protein mochas and lates! ;) i am always tempted to try those.. But quiet pricey..

they actually sell protein mochas and lates! ;) i am always tempted to try those.. But quiet pricey..

I paid under £20 for 1kg of unflavoured protein powder so it doesn't change the taste :):) x

Dumping on scrambled egg and spaghetti hoops! Urgh!

Bless you. Dumping sucks ass

Im currently mildly dumping and all ive had is plain weetabix and milk

Bless you. Dumping sucks ass Im currently mildly dumping and all ive had is plain weetabix and milk

Milk occasionally causes mild dumping with me too, spesh since I had my gall bladder removed! Very tired now and been on the loo for 15 mins.. Xx

I have chocolate protein powder I might try a hot chocolate protein shake tonight! X x

sounds lovely! I think I'll buy some hot chocolate powder or chocolate Horlicks... Yum! X

I have dumping at least twice a week and sometimes more something's it a bit and sometimes it's a lot and there is no patten to what I'm eating. Nothing we can do I expect.

I have dumping at least twice a week and sometimes more something's it a bit and sometimes it's a lot and there is no patten to what I'm eating. Nothing we can do I expect.

My body just gets moody I think and dumps when ever it wants to.. X

Back