• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

If you see this could you do me a favour? Could u let reception at out patients know claire mohamed wont be attending at 10.40 cos im in the hallamshire? Cheers

Of course I can Hun xxx

Thank you so much

Found these in Asda today theyre on at 50p atm.. Sorry about the photo if it's sideways...
They are high in sugar and calories and everything lol but so nice and tasty! Lots of other flavours too...

Per 50g bar
288cal
Protein 10.1g
Carbs 12.7g
Of which sugars 8.9g
Fat 21.5g
Saturates 3.9
Mono-unsaturates 7.1g
Poly-unsaturates 9.4g
Omega 3 0.2g
Fibre 3.2g
Sodium <0.1g

Hmm... Doesn't sound so good now lol but it is all mixed seeds and nuts etc gluten free and wheat free. The ingredients are

Mixed seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame, de hulled hemp) 47%, peanuts 32%, golden syrup, veg oil, raw cane sugar and salt...

Are they really bad? I'm very worried now I'm writing it all out!! Xx

Attachments

• image-1905864544.jpg
    image-1905864544.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 22
Found these in Asda today theyre on at 50p atm.. Sorry about the photo if it's sideways... They are high in sugar and calories and everything lol but so nice and tasty! Lots of other flavours too... Per 50g bar 288cal Protein 10.1g Carbs 12.7g Of which sugars 8.9g Fat 21.5g Saturates 3.9 Mono-unsaturates 7.1g Poly-unsaturates 9.4g Omega 3 0.2g Fibre 3.2g Sodium <0.1g Hmm... Doesn't sound so good now lol but it is all mixed seeds and nuts etc gluten free and wheat free. The ingredients are Mixed seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame, de hulled hemp) 47%, peanuts 32%, golden syrup, veg oil, raw cane sugar and salt... Are they really bad? I'm very worried now I'm writing it all out!! Xx

I looked at them at holland and barret but thought they were too rich (fat and sugar wise) and they were 99p or 95p.. So 50p per bar is a very good price!! I loved the idea of them being made of seeds and natural stuff.. Just i cant let myself to have that much sugar..

I am sure they are ok to have from time to time as a treat.. Maybe half of it at once.. :)

I looked at them at holland and barret but thought they were too rich (fat and sugar wise) and they were 99p or 95p.. So 50p per bar is a very good price!! I loved the idea of them being made of seeds and natural stuff.. Just i cant let myself to have that much sugar.. I am sure they are ok to have from time to time as a treat.. Maybe half of it at once.. :)

Well I picked it up as was going swimming straight after shopping so thought it would be something decent as don't have chance to get lunch and when I'm done I'm all shaky and stuff soo.. But then didn't eat it till just before I posted it.. It was lovely, but don't think I've able to eat them often.. It was very rich but I love seeds so I wanted to try it lol had no bad effects yet sooo.. Xx

Just spotted your last photos hunni :) looking fab girlie ..... cant wait to see your 1 year photo shoot LOL x x

Heheh thank you :):) mum said to me today 'you haven't had your photos took for months, you need some more done!' So I said I'll be going round to hers around the 27th for them lol xx

they do one called Trek as well which are high in protein xxx

I have a voucher to try a nakd bar, but don't own a printer... Also got these from Fulton foods yesterday.. So nice!! Nuts, dried sweet cranberries, yoghurt covered raisins and oat clusters... Xx

Attachments

• image-657519379.jpg
    image-657519379.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 11
Nutritional info x

Attachments

• image-804566336.jpg
    image-804566336.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 13
I've never tried them before but that nakd one I had the other day was well lush!!! Might have to try the trek ones!!!

Worst tea tonight.. Bag of Doritos and now tea and biscuits. Was involved in a car accident this afternoon and now so tired and drained and only just got back from a&e for me and cousin then children's with the little one. Off the bed after this.. I was just getting into the car as the other car drove into is (got to have been at a high speed as cousins car is a write off...) but I had a hold of the inside door handle about to get in and the impact pushed the car and dragged me with it so injured my already bad back :(:( xx

Omg that's awful hope no major injuries to anyone and hope you all recover quickly without too much trouble x

oh no hun, thats awful xxx take care of yourself xxxx

Thank you everyone xx

no nothing major, muscular pain for me mainly but painkillers are actually helping cause they don't normally!

Kirsty, I think I definitely need some luck sending my way!

Spoke to a solicitor today (they called me via cousins insurance policy) theyve suggested physio, so will be going for some in a few weeks..
Cousins car is a right off, so not good for that! Xxx

Back