• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

You can get a thing called salts diarrhoea, I've suffered for 30 years because I had mine out years ago but never knew about it until about 3 years ago. It's just a sudden urge you have no control over and it's like doing a cowpat, hope no ones eating. Since I've had the bypass I've not suffered. Just thought I'd share.

You can get a thing called salts diarrhoea, I've suffered for 30 years because I had mine out years ago but never knew about it until about 3 years ago. It's just a sudden urge you have no control over and it's like doing a cowpat, hope no ones eating. Since I've had the bypass I've not suffered. Just thought I'd share.

I know my mum can't eat tinned tomatoes as they send her to the loo (she had her gallbladder removed about 16 years ago) but she's glutton for punishment as has them every so often. It's the same as when I've dumped before gallbladder removed, I dumped mainly on Cadbury hot chocolate.. Exact se feeling, exact same colour, exact Same (exiting) texture.. (Like water!) I have to explain it to people like this - the tummy ache you get when you have sickness and diarrhoea bug and you're about to mess your underwear up if you don't get to the loo.. Atleast that's what it's like to me.. And can't get off the loo until I've cleared my system.. Yes, apologies to anyone having a bite to eat and reading this. Way tooooo much info! Xxx

But it is different yo dumping, the difference is is you have to go and I used to suffer if I had a drink or a fry up because I couldn't tolerate the fat but every now and then I had to have the fry up, but I knew I would suffer but I enjoyed every mouthful lol, maybe I don't suffer with it now because the bypass has altered the amount of fat I could have now anyway. If I could eat a fry up now it would kill me by eating it let alone the time on the look. Death by pooing lol

my dumping is normally brought on by sweet things, get really lght headed, sweaty and bad stomach ache and squits. It's not pleasant I can tell you!! I can get it with milk as well though, some days its fine others it's not. But milk has always given me the runs for years so it must be a lactose thing where that is concerned. My dumping is mainly with anything sweet, or if I drink too soon after eating, that can be a bugger!!!

This is why I'm unsure what's causing it, my pouch or lack of s gallbladder because each time it's happened it's exactly the same as when I dump on cadburys hot chocolate.. That's made with water.. And porridge made with water not milk as I thought it was dairy making it happen.. At the gym in Friday I had a machine made mocha, which is was caused it.. It all happens within 30 mum for me. Sweats, shakes, heart palpitations and squits like water and is always orangey brown in colour. And the cadburys hot chocolate dumping occurred way before my gallstone symptoms started.. xx

Maybe you could try a lacto free milk Hun or an almond milk see how you get on with that?? X x

I've tried it, it makes me feel sick :( I'd rather be on the loo than feel/be sick! I don't mind if it happens at home.. Just don't want it to be happening when I'm out! :/ xx

So, photos got uploaded from the baby shower and there is a full one of me - sat down.. So I've done a then vs now pic :)

Also going to mums tomorrow for my photos done, so will put them on at some point tomorrow or Tuesday :) xx

Attachments

• image-3266552052.jpg
    image-3266552052.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 80
Oh, the first picture is from August 2013 x

Wowwweeeee lady!! You look amazeballs hunny!!! Hope you feel proud cos you certainly should xxx so pleased for you xxx

All I kept thinking after I posted it was how vile I used to look. It actually made me cry. I was disgusting:(:( xxx

Oh wow Hun what a huge difference you must feel amazing about yourself now! Don't be devo'd celebrate how far you've come x x

I'm far from devo'd Kirsty, I just can't stand how big I was then.. But won't be there again!! Xx

Before vs now photos. (App is only letting me post one photo at a time)

Attachments

• image-2992611856.jpg
    image-2992611856.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 59
Photo 2

Attachments

• image-3704030311.jpg
    image-3704030311.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 56
Your looking amazing now thou hunni and that's all that counts..... your before photos are just past now... and a constant reminder never to go back :) Happy anniversary hunni be very very very proud how far you have come x x x x

Back