• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

my stomach has arsehole days too lol

sounds lovely! I think I'll buy some hot chocolate powder or chocolate Horlicks... Yum! X

As a treat i have options hot chocolate (40cals and 4.7g of sugar per portion) or cadburys highlights hot chocolate (39cals and 3.3 g of sugar per portion) once in a while :)

I have to be careful with all Cadburys hot chocolates.. They make me dump :( had to have weight watchers hoc chocolate, and it's just not the same!

Mmm! Poached double Yolkers on toasted seeded warbartons thins with 3 slice of cheese.. Yum! Going to attempt a gym class today.. Fingers crossed my pain killers keep the pain away! Xx

It was lovely, but I dumped after!! Thinking its dairy.. But I know it's most likely from gall bladder removal.. Getting annoying dumping after breakfast more often.. But last week I had porridge made with water and still dumped :( can't win either way! Xxx

I've had malted shredies (nannie knits) to day, third day in a row, two days ok today bad dumping just feeling better now and it's nearly 3 in the afternoon I had had meal at 10. I'm fed up with all this feeling ill. :(

I've had malted shredies (nannie knits) to day, third day in a row, two days ok today bad dumping just feeling better now and it's nearly 3 in the afternoon I had had meal at 10. I'm fed up with all this feeling ill. :(

I don't blame you.. It made me really tired the other day but normally I'm just on the toilet for a while.. Just so annoying cause if I have to go out it cause me to either not go or end up running late.. Hate public toilets so won't leave until I k ow I'm safe x

I don't seem to be hungry this evening.. Had my breakfast (dumped after) then had a small piece of home made lasagne at my sisters for lunch and that's it.. Not sure what I shod have to eat cause I need to eat something.. Xx

I've just saw on another thread about dumping. I'm still suffering from this morning, I've only eaten that cereal and I've just forced a bowel of soup down, it's not enough to keep a bird on really. :(

I've just saw on another thread about dumping. I'm still suffering from this morning, I've only eaten that cereal and I've just forced a bowel of soup down, it's not enough to keep a bird on really. :(

It really odd but I was told at the beginning that just because the body accepts it one day doesn't mean it will accept it the next.. I've been told sleep helps so hopefully you'll fell better tomorrow x

Lots and lots of snow in Sheffield.. I went for the bus to my sisters at 8:10 while it wasn't too bad, think I'll be staying here a while now though!

Yeah it got real bad around the 9am mark. I hadnt taken missy to school as i cant get her there safely and am glad as at 9.40 school sent out a message to come back and get ur kids as they were shutting

I'm in birmingham had a little bit just over half an hour ago but it looks like there's more to come, the sky had gone from snow dirty grey to bright sunshine back to that grey pinky I'm going to do something in a mo kind of look.

Yeah it got real bad around the 9am mark. I hadnt taken missy to school as i cant get her there safely and am glad as at 9.40 school sent out a message to come back and get ur kids as they were shutting

My sister didn't send her son to school cause she knew they'd ring up to go pick him up after 10am.. Xx

I'm in birmingham had a little bit just over half an hour ago but it looks like there's more to come, the sky had gone from snow dirty grey to bright sunshine back to that grey pinky I'm going to do something in a mo kind of look.

It's sunny now atm, no snow coming down but still have more forecast soo! I'm supposed to be baking some cupcakes for my cousins little girls but tat means I've got to walk to my mums but the main problem is my cousin picking them up as roads are bad.. Xx

so hun I've taken the plunge and ordered some unflavored protein cos I love the coffee idea!! I drink lots of coffee during the day so this would be perfect for me. I'll let you know how i get on xxx

so hun I've taken the plunge and ordered some unflavored protein cos I love the coffee idea!! I drink lots of coffee during the day so this would be perfect for me. I'll let you know how i get on xxx

I hope you like it!! :):) xxx

I had my first public dumping this morning.. At the gym, right as my gym class was about to start!! Lucky the loos were close! Wasn't happy though :(:( hate public loos even just for a wee, nevermind no2s!! My tummy doesn't like me recently xxxxxxx

Haven't had a chance to look back through your diary Kirsty, but are you getting dumping with your sleeve a lot and what triggers it?

I can't say I've had it properly, but I had a slight reaction of sorts when I was on purée stage, after I'd had stewed apple and custard.

Haven't had a chance to look back through your diary Kirsty, but are you getting dumping with your sleeve a lot and what triggers it? I can't say I've had it properly, but I had a slight reaction of sorts when I was on purée stage, after I'd had stewed apple and custard.

I have been dumping a lot recently but I had my gallbladder removed in December and I think it is down to that as it didn't start until a few days after the operation.. It's mainly with dairy.. Milk, cheese and eggs. I get the shakes and the tummy ache and toilet issues mainly.. Mines mild dumping I guess, nothing too bad. Just wasn't happy today with it being in public because it absolutely smelt disgusting:( and is normally within half an hour of eating/drinking.. Though today's was from a latte from the cafe at the gym before class.. X

Back