• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

heartbroken..

Tracey hune, I know talk is cheap, and they were, but you so deserve better, and if he cheats on you he sure is going to do it to them at some time later! And just keep this in mind hune, think of his face when he see's you for the first time in ages, and his jaw drops! and he thinks OMG what have i lost! cry rant all you like hune to us we are soooooo on your side. hes a cheating rat, hugs and hugs to you hune, in some ways hune its good you've got your band otherwise youd just eat into oblivion, well i would hope this makes sense to you. love to you. wish i could be with you to help hune.

Tracey hun every one on here is behind you, some men dont know what they have got till its gone

You can do so much better than him you deserve to be treated with love and respect and he has lost the best thing that will probably ever happen to him! He is cheating with TWO women at the same time so i feel sorry for both of them he obviously cant stay faithfull so you really are better off without him.

In the future when you are ready there is a lovely kind honest trustworthy man out there for you hun who will treat you how you deserve to be treated.

Thinking of you x

I am so sorry i really am . xx

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his balls and his arms be too short to scratch - you deserve better hugs xx

I wish this for him too...what a pig!! it's his loss.

I've been through this too and it's not easy but time is a great healer and you have a whole new beginning waiting xx

Thinking of you!! What a tosser!! Your worth more than that his loss!! Hard now but will all come good in the end! Stay focused think of you and your kids xx

Oh Tracey, you poor love. No advice from me as I'm struggling with the emotional eating side of things; just wanted to show some support. (((hugs))))

Tracy ... Today's a new day ... Smile and be positive :) x

:mad: What a scumbag!
Well, it's onwards and upwards for you from now on!
It's good that you have found out now and that you don't waste any more precious years on him. It's also good that you can't eat to comfort yourself. Why should you undo all of your good work and sabotage your body for him?! You should turn your sadness and anger into positivity and channel all of your energy into exercise (Get a punch bag and stick his photo on it!)
Be a brave, strong woman for your children and set the example of a good, loving and caring parent and teach your kids to never let anyone disrespect them like this. Your ex will soon realise what he has lost and will have to live with the regret of loosing you every day of his cheating, unfaithful life!

big hugs and you show him what he gonna miss when you at your target he will be begging to take him back and you can just walk over him and have the last laugh x

Hi Tracey, no advice from me Hun as I have not been through that. No-one really knows what you are going through apart from yourself. You must be hurting like mad. You are the only one who can decide what your future will hold. Your head and heart will be having a lot of disagreements but you do what's right for you and no-one else. Thinking about you xxx

How are you Hun? I hope you got through the weekend Ok and are feeling stronger????
Let us know how you are because we ae thinking about you xxxxxxxx

hiya,thanks very much for all the very kind support! im feeling much better and didnt give in to binge eating,ive survived the liquid stage after fill and i will no doubt keep on going untill ive reached my target weight,thankyou all again xx

So glad to hear it Tracy and I have every confidence that you will succeed to hit your goal and have a dazzling future. Take care of yourself x

how can u mend a broken heart when u cant even eat?? so angry and sad,recently found out my partner of 10 years and father to my children has been cheating with TWO women,even the day i was recovering from my operation he was sneaking around ringing them..i just dont know what to do,im used to using food as a cover up for my emotions but cant do that anymore and feeling lost,im on the liquid stage to make it even worse x

B*S*A*D:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back