• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello, fellow June 2013 sleevers

Aww thanks Jo

good luck

i'd be happy with a stone in 2 weeks, you should be over the moon, im 3 weeks post op on wednesday and haven't lost anything this week yet but doesn't help not been toliet for a week sorry tmi

Hi Mummy and everyone else on here that has experienced the post op blues I can relate to it too, Sunday was a major down day for me, I got woken up by my two kids arguing they are 6 and 14! I was feeling low when I woke, as annoyed that they were arguing, hubby had gone back to work on sunday too so was home alone for the first time since op, anyway during the day I was telling and shouting at the kids, arguing with my 14 yr old (going on 18 and thinking she knows everything) daughter. which drove me to tears, I shut myself in my bedroom and told them to leave me alone! lol Dad came home and that was it I was like a flowing river couldnt stop crying hubby was so good bless him.
Then woke up the following morning bright and cheery. I was told that I may get down in the dumps now and then, as quoted before in this thread, we all have put ourselves thru so much so its guna affect our moods.
So wishing all the post op blues disappear quickly for everyone!
And Good luck Jack the Lass and everyone else that has up coming surgery xx
Kaz
xx

im glad its not just me then and its normal, thank you for all the kind words.

Hi all

All went well with my op. I was discharged today and have minimal pain which is great. It hasn't been nearly as painful as after the band, the port site and wind I suffered after it was horrendous. None of that this time thankfully.

I'm very tired but other than that I am doing well. The nausea yesterday was the worst feeling ever, but it seems to have passed now thankfully!

glad your not in to much pain and glad it all went well

hows everyone doing????

I'm good, thanks - 11 lbs down in the 2 weeks 2 days since the surgery.

Still shattered, though, zzzzzzz

K and K - how are my 13th twinnies doing?

hows everyone doing????

Planning for Monday & my first day of pureed food,also down to my last 4 tinzaparin injections,managed to cut the grass today,slowly building up my stamina,but find I tire quickly.Back to work in 3 weeks time,christ that should be fun:rolleyes:

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well.

Hie Jozefina, I'm down 18lbs, trying to get my energy levels up. Drinking is still not at ideal levels. But happy with my sleeve.

Tomorrow will be exactly 3 weeks since my surgery. In the first 2 weeks since surgery I lost 15lbs, but in the last week it has been precisely zilch. Not a thing - I knew this would probably happen on at least one or more occasions so was ready for it, still kind of annoying, but I know it wont stay like that and things will start moving again at some point.

Monday i'm going to see MR my surgeon for a follow up appointment, scars are healing really well although still a bit tender if I push on them (note to self - don't do it then), then Tuesday off to see my GP who's been really enthusiastic and supportive about me having this done.

Hope everyone else is doing good - can't wait though to get off the cat food diet - pureed chicken looks so appetising - NOT. Thankfully it tastes slightly better than it looks.

AE.

can't wait though to get off the cat food diet

How long have you been on pureed,what have you actually been eating,I start tomorrow & looking for idea's rather than mashed potato

Tomorrow will be exactly 3 weeks since my surgery. In the first 2 weeks since surgery I lost 15lbs, but in the last week it has been precisely zilch. Not a thing - I knew this would probably happen on at least one or more occasions so was ready for it, still kind of annoying, but I know it wont stay like that and things will start moving again at some point.

Monday i'm going to see MR my surgeon for a follow up appointment, scars are healing really well although still a bit tender if I push on them (note to self - don't do it then), then Tuesday off to see my GP who's been really enthusiastic and supportive about me having this done.

Hope everyone else is doing good - can't wait though to get off the cat food diet - pureed chicken looks so appetising - NOT. Thankfully it tastes slightly better than it looks.

AE.

Leave your scars ALONE, AE!

You've got your follow up appointment with MR far sooner than I have - I'm not booked in to see him until the end of July. Say hi from me (!)

Hope your stall shifts soon - as you know, the last two weeks have been up and down for me too and I am currently in a downward trend but I know that could stop at any point. But I'm just trying to stick to the food and water plan and trust the process ...

Cheers and good luck - J x

Back