• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here I go... or as I like to call it, 'I'm officially turning into a Snack A Jack'

Had a brilliant start to the day this morning... got my old suitcase out (it's full of my 'slimmer days' Indian outfits and saris) in the vain hope of finding something nice to wear to a wedding this Friday... :rolleyes:

And to my utter surprise and joy, I can fit nicely into three of the five Kameez suits I have in there!!! :eek:

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I can't believe it!!! I haven't worn these outfits in nearly 8 years!!! :D

I am so, so happy!!! WOOHOO!!!

x

It felt FAB!!! :D

And you will get into those items you have saved for slimmer days, baba... ;) :)

x

Yay :D I just posted a well done on someone elses thread by mistake. I'm having a confused day lol.

Thats great news olie, I have two suitcases crammed with all sorts, I cant wait till I am losing oh the excitement! LInda x

Great feeling eh Ols?? Well done matey, bet you look fab at the wedding xx

Well, this is me at the wedding...

It feels so good to wear something I haven't been able to put on for 8 years... oh, and it was loose!!! :D

Attachments

• shaadi_2.JPG
    shaadi_2.JPG
    480.8 KB · Views: 43
you look fabby x

Thanks, Shel... I felt fabby!!! :bliss:

How are you doing?

x

Good ta, beginning to notice a difference in my tummy shape, which helps!

Feels fab to notice the changes in your body, doesn't it? :)

Here's to many, many more!!! ;) :D

x

your new picture looks fantastic, you can tell that you have lost loads just looking at your face! blooming wonderful this weight loss malarky!!!

Ta bababadmash... ;o)

I love the colour blue! I remember one time while living in India, all my saris were blue... every single one!!! :D

I'm just blissing out at the moment, as Jagdish has sent me a beautiful Tamil song that I love and have been trying to source for months!!! It's from a film called Iruvar - look it up on YouTube, it's called 'Narumugaya' and is bliss!!! :)

Sorry I couldn't chat much yesterday - I will ring you this week. Hope you're doing ok, babs x

You are looking good Ollie. So happy for you.

Thanks Happe! :)

I hope all is well with you and your intrepid journey to escape the fat (as you put it so succinctly ;) )

x

Right, I am returning to work tonight... :hide:

Little nervous as it's been 7 weeks since I last stepped foot in the hostel and I have a lot to catch up on - I shall be reading files and daybooks for the next week or two :giggle:

I know I will be tired and sore, so have my analgesics to hand and will take things easy :)

Well... I say easy... as easy as it gets, that is!!! :rolleyes: :p Actually, it will be nice to get into a routine again :)

x

Hope the return to work goes well for you Ols - i am sure they will be glad to have you back :)

Back