• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here we go

I'm out!! Feeling good apart from very sleepy and a little sore tiny bit of shoulder pain but nothing major like I was panicing about
I can't actually believe I'm here!! Im banded!! Here's to the new fun Mommy :)

I'm feeling a bit better today a bit shaky still though.
I just want a shower lol I want to wash my hair!
How long before I can I don't intend to get the wounds really wet I'll keep my back to the shower it's my hair I want to do :/ im
On day three now

I'm feeling a bit better today a bit shaky still though. I just want a shower lol I want to wash my hair! How long before I can I don't intend to get the wounds really wet I'll keep my back to the shower it's my hair I want to do :/ im On day three now

You will be fine to shower, just avoid the bath for a couple of weeks x

I'm feeling a bit better today a bit shaky still though. I just want a shower lol I want to wash my hair! How long before I can I don't intend to get the wounds really wet I'll keep my back to the shower it's my hair I want to do :/ im On day three now

I used the opportunity and went to hairdressers to get my hair washed and a lovely blow dry after i cane back home from the hospital :)

Well today im feeling lots better virtually no pain still feel abit shaky like Iv had the flu or something
Iv been looking up some tasty soup recipes and think I'm going to venture out to the shop in a little while get some veggies and some fresh air :)

Although it was a successful trip with a lovely healthy smelling soup in the slow cooker I really should have waited
I'm back in bed now as I really hurt myself :(
I really hate feeling helpless

Although it was a successful trip with a lovely healthy smelling soup in the slow cooker I really should have waited
I'm back in bed now as I really hurt myself :(
I really hate feeling helpless

Aw hun, hope you are resting now. At least if it's in the slow cooker you don't have to stand over it, plus once it's done you'll have a lovely dinner and a bit more energy. Just try to get some rest, put your feet up and have lots to read.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WLSurgery

This should be such a happy time in my life but I'm falling into a pit of despair
Splitting with my husband and my business partner pulling out of our salon at the last minute have hit me so hard. My husband is acting like he hates me
I want to shake myself cause I can literally see this depressing cloud hanging over me but I cNt seem to lift myself out ??

This should be such a happy time in my life but I'm falling into a pit of despair Splitting with my husband and my business partner pulling out of our salon at the last minute have hit me so hard. My husband is acting like he hates me I want to shake myself cause I can literally see this depressing cloud hanging over me but I cNt seem to lift myself out ??
if I was feeling this way especially after all you have gone through I would be seeing a doctor hun. Sounds like you have onset of depression and there is no shame in that. Seeing someone early enough will ease so much of the pain and upset. There really is no need to sit and suffer hun getting help is the best thing even if it's talking through things with a professional. The op is not what's causing you to feel so bad hun it's just adding to the list. Things will get better and how long that will take is up to the way you deal with it. Good luck x

Not much they can do lol I can't swallow tablets yet ;)
I'll be ok kids back at school tomoz have deleted U facebook as its full of stuff
I don't need to be stressing over and have started studying again
Once I can get out in my car I won't feel so bad I live by the sea so can seek calm and happiness in the crashing waves im very lucky really
Iv applied for some jobs with a delayed start
So I can drag myself up im sure of it :)
For now I'll content myself with watching the stormy sea from my window :)

Sending hugest hugs sweetness..... rest up as the guys say, its really early days, don't over do it just yet.... with regards to feeling the way do, its no wonder really, you have a lot on your plate + post op blues to contend with..... hang in there sweetness..... im in a similar pit right now and struggling to heave myself out, but am seeking docs help tomorrow.....i know its not always the answer for everyone !!! am pretty sure its very much the op blues hunni fill your days with something loving and comforting.... wrap yourself in a pink blanket ............ watch those wonderful waves, imagine your troubles being swept away on the backs of those beautiful white horses :)

I'm Cornwall, and its pretty wild here today, my plan was to stay home BUT i may go and take some of my own advise LOL

whatever you do sweetness recoup well and quickly..........all the other crap will fall into place im sure...............you sound like an amazingly strong woman :) if anyone can you can !!!!

Huge hugs rest and get your fluids in x x x x thats todays best medicine x x x x

Back