• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here we go

Try to take it easy on yourself physically. It's normal to have post op blues. The surgery affects our hormones as does rapid weight loss. A lot of us experienced emotional ups and down. You have so much else to contend with. Like Chrystal I have been In That dark cloud this weather. But decided to ask for help

Good luck honey

Stay on this forum it is full of very kind supportive souls

((((Huggs))))

Things can only get better from here hun. Just take the time you need to heal, enjoy the rest and relaxation once the kids go back to school in the morning and reach out when you need to get things off your chest. If people are cruel or insensitive, sod them xx

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WLSurgery

Hope you start to feel better soon hun! You've had such a lot on your plate just remember don't do too much too soon x x x

Hi,hope your feeling better today,take each day as it comes hun everything will work out for you x

Today is like a lights been turned on
I feel so much happier, thank god
Gt out for a bit was nice to see ppl lol
Had to pop to my local a n e tonight tho as one of my tiny holes opened up boooo but no infection so that's good

So glad to hear you're feeling better today hun, even if you have a slight hole in your tummy lol. Hope you heal soon xx

great news ... its great when we reach a turning point..... i had a wound that opened up, it was fine :) just take it easy x x x

Well this time
Last week I was panicing like hell in the hosp room all alone lol
This week im giving my house a good scrub with lots of rests in between :) couldn't do much the last week and with three kids it's making my teeth itch to look at it lol

Wow, you're doing really well! Just make sure you rest in between and take regular drinks xx

Defo :) having a hour break now after doing the kitchen,, just going room by room
The Suns shining the sea looks great it's energising :)

Yeah it's beautiful here today too. Nice to hear that you're feeling better today hun xx

That part of mine comes with a diet sheet with things like cauli cheese lasagne and weetabix and jacket pot with no skin so im not too worried about that part :)

Back