• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi from Orpington!!!

Hi I'm sure you can just turn up. My mum tried to talk me out of the op when I first went to see Mr.El Hasani. Now she can see what a difference it will (and is already) making to my life she's pleased for me. I'm lucky all my family has been really supportive.
There are loads of people going thru the pre-op stage on this forum and they're all really encouraging and supportive!
I hope you come on Friday, give me a shout if you see me there!
Sarah xx

Ah sarah thanks you've been such a help its so nice to have some positive about the operation from ppl this site is great xx thanks again Shirley xxxx hope to c u friday

I will be there

Hello there im new to this site and have found it very useful ... I also live in orpington and would like to go to one of the groups if you have a date for the nxt one I would love to go ...... im under dr hasanni also and was put on the list on 30/3/2011 but told a 2yr wait and nt to phone his assistant but really hope it sooner like everyone else fingers crossed xxx

Hey Shirley, looks like we were pit on at the same time!

I called the sec last month and there was 80 in front of me, and that my name has been put on his list at the Chelsfield, It might be worth you ringing.

I was told it would prob be this summer so maybe sooner than you thought!!

Good Luck

Kim x

Hi I'll be there for my first time be great to meet some of you guys. I've been told its a really helpful group.

I think the op is hard in your head a first but deff the right thing for me to do eve. Though it's really early days. I hope you will not have to wait to much longer xx

Welcome hun xx

Hey Shirley, looks like we were pit on at the same time!

I called the sec last month and there was 80 in front of me, and that my name has been put on his list at the Chelsfield, It might be worth you ringing.

I was told it would prob be this summer so maybe sooner than you thought!!

Good Luck

Kim x
hi kim
that sounds hopeful I think I will ring her to find out .i was told by mr hassani not to ring her and just be patient . When did you go to see the nurse? Hopefully I wont be far behind you I will post on here after I've spoken to her fingers crossed for the summer for me to xxxxxx

Shirley

shirley05 said:
hi kim
that sounds hopeful I think I will ring her to find out .i was told by mr hassani not to ring her and just be patient . When did you go to see the nurse? Hopefully I wont be far behind you I will post on here after I've spoken to her fingers crossed for the summer for me to xxxxxx

Shirley

I was told that to! But hey ho this is about our health, and I know I need a rough idea, I was supposed to give all the dates for my annual leave at work by the end of December (due to the olympics) so I may have now missed out on a break in the summer!

I'm sure she has people calling her all the time so I wouldn't worry too much

Hope you get some good news

Kim x

shirley05 said:
hi kim

Shirley

Oh sorry I saw Star end of march x

Hi
I just spoke to Sheila the nurse at CPH and she said husbands/ wives are welcome to come to the group tonight. My husband wants to come that's why I asked.

Hopefully see some of you later!!

Sarah xx

Hi kim just thought i up date you.......I spoke to mr el hasanis assistant today and she said she phoning ppl from nov 2010 so still got a while to wait yet xx
xx but fingers crossed not to long

Hi kim just thought i up date you.......I spoke to mr el hasanis assistant today and she said she phoning ppl from nov 2010 so still got a while to wait yet xx

Hmm, 2010? I was put on the waiting list Feb 2011 and I'm going in tomorrow! I spoke to her and she wouldn't give me a date and a week later I got the call so sit tight girls because ur day will be here soon.

If I could give u a bit of advice i'd say start giving up things now in preparation for the pre op, my mum said this to me so I cut down and I really think it helped.

Vicky x

hi Vicky she also wouldn't give me a date just that she was on nov 2010s list, just keeping my fingers crossed I get the call soon like everyone else I suppose ......how exciting your going in tomorrow keep us up dated on how you get on good luck for tomorrow xxxx

2010!!!!
Blooming heck, funny that a couple of people who were put on later than that have had their's done!! There obviously not going in date order.

Feeling sad now!

:cry:

I no I thought that was funny too ,I wonder wot order their doing it in she didn't even ask my name just when I went on the list but hopefully we wont have to wait to much longer xx ill let you no if I hear any different xxshirley

I no I thought that was funny too ,I wonder wot order their doing it in she didn't even ask my name just when I went on the list but hopefully we wont have to wait to much longer xx ill let you no if I hear any different xxshirley

Thanks Shirley same here, good luck x

Hi kim thought id keep you updated spoke to secretary today there's 30 ppl in front of me so she said should be july / august so if there going by the date you signed you should be around that time to so not long now just a little excited now xxxxx

Hi kim thought id keep you updated spoke to secretary today there's 30 ppl in front of me so she said should be july / august so if there going by the date you signed you should be around that time to so not long now just a little excited now xxxxx

Was hoping to be around June, but I suppose as long as it's this year thats all that matters, did she say if you were on the private list? I have been told I am

Back