• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Hey Sharon at the van this week. Rubbish connection as you know. Trying to stay off social
Media stuff a bit and trying to get grounded

Going to call Nuffield when I get back home on Monday

Hope your well love xx

Hopefully see you for aquafit next week xxx

Hey Kirsty, just read on another thread that you're experiencing huge pain with your new port etc

All worried about you now. When's your next check up??

Beat. We don't get check ups I'm afraid. But I'm phoning for a film on
Monday and will be mentioning it then xxx thanks for caring xxxxx

Hi Kirsty

Sorry to read you are in pain, hope when you ring tomorrow they get you in quick.

Your poppies sound good, hope the blanket's coming along to.

Take care, huge hugs xx

Hugs from me too.

Hey girls. This pain is intermittent and only when I am on my right side. It's been like this since the surgery and not as bad as it was. I think it's just the tissue knitting around my port. - but thank you all for caring x

Hey girls. This pain is intermittent and only when I am on my right side. It's been like this since the surgery and not as bad as it was. I think it's just the tissue knitting around my port. - but thank you all for caring x

Thinking off you hun. I hope you get your fill level checked without much ado and that the pain in your port area goes quickly.

Xx

Thanks Chrissy First appoint I could get was 22 October!!! I have to remember I have a large chunk of plastic and tubing which the muscles need to settle round lol Hope you are enjoying some sunshine on those sore bones of yours xxxx

HMMMMMMMMM if it was done right in the first place, you wouldn't have to worry about what's going on now.
Plastic or not it needs sorting, and I hope when you go on the 22nd you get some answers.

Have a good night tonight.

Take care, huge hugs xx

Hope your doing ok sweetheart :) my port and tubing have always been uncomfortable from the start.... I find tucking a pillow under my tum helps in bed x x x hope your friend is doing ok sweets and hope your managing to stay bobbing along :) x x x x

Hey Karina. Thanks surgery bud xxxx

Chrystal....great to see you on here

Alfie xxxxx thinking of you sweetheart. Good luck tomorrow

Willow - I think port pain goes with the band sometimes. It is improving. I can now sleep on my side three weeks ago I was waking up with the pain when I turned from my side onto my back...just at times the pain is so sharp, hot and pulling it gives me a jolt xxxx. I would actually rather have this than what I had when my port was at my waist The pain was not as sharp but I was in almost constant discomfort...this now is really only when I bend to the side or roll onto my side...but thank you for your concern it is so sweet of you xxxx

Glad the pain is easing Kirsty. Have you got any restriction left now or is it back to pre-o standards?? Xx

Great to see you hunni :) hope life is treating you a little kinder and slowly your getting back to a better place x x x mawwwhhhhh huge hugs

Back