• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

So I have seen this. It's right up my street

Need to shift the pounds cause.......I want it!!!!

Attachments

• image-2757216384.jpg
    image-2757216384.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 65
Amazing dress. Would love it myself!!

Sm

Xx

Then me and you need to get out arses into back to basics mode and stop digressing lol

After recovery I'm back at gym and work can did off to being second in the list of priorities I'll no longer be going in at 7:30 and doing 1.5 hours overtime but going the gym instead !

New life rules, health and wellbeing comes first X

Love it!! Where us it I want one? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Oh god that Gretna shopping place looks dangerous!! I'm going to spend a fortune I know it! I will leave my purse at the caravan!!! And they have costa!!!! X

Oh god that Gretna shopping place looks dangerous!! I'm going to spend a fortune I know it! I will leave my purse at the caravan!!! And they have costa!!!! X

Well if I had known, I drove past there on the way back this afternoon. Was so tempting.. Tiredness won out though :p

I agree with Karina, the first one looks nice and with a pair a boots would look ace!

Hi I like the first one but the second was nice, just about on how you felt in them , but you did look great in both.

Hi Kirtsy, sorry to hear you have lost restriction again. Hope you get sorted soon. I love the second dress xxx

Back