• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Hi Kirsty

Putting me to shame girl, 3lb a good weight loss and you have had no restriction well done.

Thinking about you today, hope you get some answers or asking for your money back.
If not I would be seeing a solicitor, for all that you have been through.
It's not on.

Have a good day xxx

Good luck today Kirsty, hope you get some answers today. You are so supportive and deserve to complete your journey without all this hassle

Lynn x

Thank you all for your kind words and support. I feel I have not been much of a support to anyone this weather as I'm hiding away mostly

Hope I can turn the corner xx

Got everything crossed for you. What time's your appointment?

Well I had 9.5ml in my band. Today I had 7.5

Surgeon said he's not too concerned!!!!!! As they might not have been accurate in X-ray.

They have filled me up to 9.5ml and asked me to see how it goes

Lindsay is talking legal advice here. I'm saying lets see

So today I'm not really sure if I'm any further forward or not. We will have to see what the next few weeks bring

Kirsty that can't be right. I'm certainly not an expert on bands, but if 9.5 was put in, 9.5 should still be there. I think Lyndsay is right.

Hi love
When I had my band deflated the other day she said about one ml can stay in the tubing so may not be too bad have you got a big band cos 9.5 Mls is a lot x

Monalisa. I have a 14ml band

I'm not too concerned at the moment. Though they have been able to draw out a pretty exact amount in the past

She was having difficulty getting the fluid out. It was taking ages. Then she couldn't get it back in and had to get the surgeon

I am hoping that I just need to go for another fill quickly to get me up to a sweet spot. Though if there was 2ml still lying in my tubing that is me up to 11ml as they added an extra 1.5ml tonight

Mr Gibson said not to worry they will get it sorted one way or another so I'm in his hands

I just need some blooming restriction to stop this constant hunger

Hi Kirsty

Hmmm think I am with Lindsey and Bear.

Pleased your fill went ok, how are you feeling today.

Have a lovely weekend with the girls xx

Back