• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

I'm on croy hill. The range in the background is the Campsie hills the mist is hovering in between. I'm in this photo....the big shadow lol. Mornings just don't get any better!

Peed off with my scale results so needed a leveler. A few miles in the outdoors always sorts me out

Attachments

• image-3275973197.jpg
    image-3275973197.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 48
I'm on croy hill. The range in the background is the Campsie hills the mist is hovering in between. I'm in this photo....the big shadow lol. Mornings just don't get any better! Peed off with my scale results so needed a leveler. A few miles in the outdoors always sorts me out

Beautiful! :D

Hope you're doing well lovely xx

Lovely, been up out early with the doggies as well.....was beautiful with the sun going up over the fog. Love being outdoors as well....and Scotland when the sun is out is amazing :) . Hope you get some clarity xxx

Nite night girls

My low carbing is beginning to kick in. I do not have that terrible hunger. Am in bed with a NAS Ribena. Still on my sober for October - still feeling a bit head icky some days but that will pass. Getting the no carb flu feeling sometimes. But what could I expect when I have been overloading in carbs for weeks. Dropping down to 20 a day was bound to be a shock to the system

But..... I'm totally gutted. For the first time ever this atkins phase one is not doing its job properly. I have been on it very strictly for a week now and only dropped 2lb

I used it as my pre op and lost 15lb in 9 days. When I gained that half stone in lanzarotte last year I came home 12.6 on Christmas Day and was 11.13 by New Year's Day and I was a stone lighter then :-( I have done the atkins to kick start my weight at least a dozen times and always loose a pound a day till I level out - not this time. But nothing else for it but to keep going. I feel a lot lighter

Having an early night as I have a long drive in the morning. Heading up past aberfoyle to kinlochard to walk Loch Ard. It is breathtaking! Meeting up with some doggy dudes. There will be around a dozen GSDs and my little mutts - can't wait

Night night peeps

Omg! Omg!

I completely forgot that it's my wedding anniversary today. Went down to tell Lindsay. He had forgotten too......jeez!!!

8 years ago today.... I think. Well maybe 7?

Attachments

• image-2977947150.jpg
    image-2977947150.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 47
So white was not a good look for me.....look at the size of my boobs - for gods sake - I'm sad looking at these photos now. If only I could have lost a bit more weight. That was me slimmed down too into my size 20 wedding dress :-(

Though it was a very happy day

Attachments

• image-3176697728.jpg
    image-3176697728.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 61
Oooooh i wish i was so pretty on my wedding day! :)

Yes you are not stick thin in the pictures of your wedding.. But that doesnt mean you are not pretty! :) gorgeous in my opinion :)

Happy anniversary :)

Thanks girls. It was a gorgeous dress. Designer! Being the canny Scott I am I got it reduced by a couple of grand to £199.00 as it was last seasons lol and nobody wanted the 'fat bird' size so I knocked it off. It cost me more for the bolero and alterations ;-)

Attachments

• image-849918233.jpg
    image-849918233.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 59
I'm actually glad I forgot my anniversary. I would have gone to coia's and had a huge sea food platter and a bottle of crisp white wine and been hating myself right now. Instead i had a tuna salad and a cup of tea lol

You look gorgeous in your wedding pix! I think the tuna salad and cup of tea was a good call! Wish I had made that decision yesterday!

Have a great time at Loch Ard today, will be another lovely day, so you and all the doggies will enjoy it.

Don´t fret that you only lost 2 lb....its 2lb off. Your metabolism is in a mess with all the dieting in the past, so it will be harder to lose weight even with the band x

Haha lol ari's been off her milk as she's unwell so wanted a feed at 3 or something rediculous. Problem is I struggle sleeping afterwards then x

You look stunning and so happy when you got married. Happy anniversary you stunning lady xxxx

Back