• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Ha ha determined not to sit about eating and drinking all day. Just had a Spanish lesson and waiting to do a salsa lesson. Looks like I'm the only person turned up. The instructor is a gorgeous big lad from the Dominican Republic. Bit if a tragedy really lol

Ha ha determined not to sit about eating and drinking all day. Just had a Spanish lesson and waiting to do a salsa lesson. Looks like I'm the only person turned up. The instructor is a gorgeous big lad from the Dominican Republic. Bit if a tragedy really lol

I can think of worse ways to spend a hour ;0) And dancing is SUCH good exercise you'll have to go EVERY day :0)

Those expensive designer tights were not the look I was hoping for. Lol. Ok if appearing in a zombie movie. And my wee coloured dress is the only thing in my case that is not black!

Attachments

• image-2537099959.jpg
    image-2537099959.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 65
  • image-2645723933.jpg
    image-2645723933.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 76
Kirsty I'm not surprised that nurse couldn't believe you were a wls patient,you look fantastic xxx

Thanks girls. Mrs Q. I have a few photographers in my family and social circle. My cousin is a professor of photography in Denver uni. I have been well versed in working the angles and slimming stances/poses lol. In not that thin looking in real life honestly. You will see practically every photo of me with my chin tilted down, a slight turn to the side with one shoulder Down ..so now you have my secret ;-)

I can do chin down and to the side, with a shoulder down. We've all got the secret now Kirsty. :)

I love those tights.

Those expensive designer tights were not the look I was hoping for. Lol. Ok if appearing in a zombie movie. And my wee coloured dress is the only thing in my case that is not black!

Looking amazing!!!!!!!! And i love that big smile on your face!!! :)

Back