• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

My wee Xmas prezzie via lanzarotti from my wee aunty

I LOVE IT....... So pretty!..... And yes isn't it sad that at a gorgeous size 12 you were made to feel fat!... These days I can only dream!.. Media, magazine images and little digs from people along the way have a lot to answer for don't they!... Have a wonderful fun filled Christmas Kursty! :)

So today I got up and went for a hike along the costal path and incorporated day two of my couch to 5k plan. God I respect any of you out there who can run! 20 minutes of walk for 1.5 min then jog for 1 minute near done me in. Before lunch I headed for a swim and an aqua aerobic class. Another gorgeous hunky man from the Caribbean was the instructor. He stripped off and joined us in the pool. Whew! A wee bit different from our classes Sharon ;-)

I will try to post a couple of pictures from the walk this morning. Hilly with loads of steps cut into the cliffs. Gorgeous

Attachments

• image-2597914503.jpg
    image-2597914503.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 29
But the views were worth it x

Attachments

• image-102572336.jpg
    image-102572336.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 32
  • image-2090955042.jpg
    image-2090955042.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image-184057769.jpg
    image-184057769.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 28
So today I got up and went for a hike along the costal path and incorporated day two of my couch to 5k plan. God I respect any of you out there who can run! 20 minutes of walk for 1.5 min then jog for 1 minute near done me in. Before lunch I headed for a swim and an aqua aerobic class. Another gorgeous hunky man from the Caribbean was the instructor. He stripped off and joined us in the pool. Whew! A wee bit different from our classes Sharon ;-) I will try to post a couple of pictures from the walk this morning. Hilly with loads of steps cut into the cliffs. Gorgeous

Aw man, that sounds like my kinda aqua aerobics class lol!!! Sounds like fun!!

Well done on keeping the exercise up while your away! Great pictures xx

So now I'm getting ready to go out for a stroll along the harbour. Went to put on the wee day dress I wore the first day I was here. Eh! Don't think so! I had to take it off as it is welded to
Me round my tummy :-(

Back on to my plan tomorrow

Just walk a bit faster Kirsty. It'll soon be un-welded. Xx

Blimey Kirsty
I didnt relize you was going on an keepfit bootcamp, love the photo's and the necklace its lovely.
Enjoy the next few days. xx

Wowee your certainly getting on the old boot camp style exercise since being away hun! You look amazing and the present from your aunty is beautiful! X x x

Really hurting over our Glasgow disaster today. I come out of that railway station and down that street to go to work. Glasgow is still reeling from he Clutha disaster this Time last year. Lindsay and I were away for Xmas the year of the tsunami also. Feeling so sad for those families who for life I'll never be the same. Who will have unopened presents under be tree and who will suffer heartache every Xmas holiday season from now on. So sad

It's shocking and it's always at Xmas. I think the driver will have had a heart attack and slumped forward and hit the gas. It's quite common in hgv accidents.
How horrific for the families!

Hope you are still having a nice time though! The weather is horrid here, blowing a gale where I live in the Yorkshire dales!!

Oh it's a bit windy here but the sun is out. Yorkshire dales. Fantastic hiking country :)

Have a fantastic Xmas you wee skinny Minnie xxx :) :) xxxxx

Its a terrible tragedy, 3 people from the same family my heart goes out to them.

Hope you are still enjoying your holiday, and I wish you a lovely Christmas.:xmassign: xxx

Met a fellow scott yesterday, like you telling me Glaswegians are family, the whole city! She said like you brumes and the liverpuddlians we unite as a city. my thoughts have been with Glasgow x

xx Merry Chrsitmas Kirsty and Family x

Back