• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

ah i just replied...i thought my town started back 6th jan! i will give them a ring tomorrow to check x oh i love both dresses!! wont be long till your in sunny phoenix and your family will be shocked at how much weight you have lost...despite your gains, you have still done amazing!! xx

No just the pools in the tryst I think lol

I totally agree, and January will be on us before we know it, then we will all be doing this together. It will be a fresh start, to a healthy and happy 2015 for us all.

I love the dresses.

Take care xx

Totally 'get' where you're at. I'm the same in much of what u said. I do the 5:2 diet when I've had excessive days which always helps. It's not too hard to do. Drink cal free liquids & egg / bacon breakky, tuna/Turkey ham salad lunch & chicken & veg dinner usually keeps me under 500 cals. I've been a total pig all week, holiday food, too much drink & chocolate & crisps. Had 3000 cals one day & averaged 1800 a day over the week. I'm not looking forward to finding out what the damage is in the morning!! I'm hoping the walking exercise had helped. Fingers crossed! I'll be doing a 500 cal day tomorrow for sure

That's not to bad Em

Well girls I'm on day three of good eating and have lost a few pounds of that holiday/Xmas weight. Was back to 12 st, 1.5lbs this morn g. Don't think I will. Get back down to in to the 11s for Thursday morning. But I can live with that

I am going to have a quiet new year and my intention is no alcohol

I have a wedding on Friday. Plan to get up early and have a right good walk before I leave.

Have a 3 to 4 our hike on Saturday arranged

Then a lunch out with my Drimsynie girlies on Sunday. That might be a hard one the invitation is for " first Drimsynie committee meeting of 2015". The agenda is

Look gorgeous
Drink plenty wine
Discuss our upcoming adventures in 2015
Drink plenty wine
Start talking nonsense
Drink a bit more wine
Deal with any other business - which we will promptly forget

So as you can see....a bit of a challenge lol. Might take the car. In fact might take Lindsay's. I would end up leaving mine at the pub. He would kill me if I left his prize possession (his Jag) at the pub. Sounds like a plan!

these are the girls I have been away with twice since my surgery. We are supposed to be doing a wee cheap hotel deal for two nights in February. I think I am going to give this a miss as I am away for a week in March to Arizona. These social occasions are what really mess with my weight loss. So I will see

Anyway girls. Have a great day

Now that's my sort of agenda for a night out! Or should I say 'that used to be my sort of agenda'.

You'll get there Kirsty. Don't forget, you'll have these type of events for the rest of your life, you shouldn't avoid them. Embrace them and just be designated driver. You'll have just as much fun and you'll save money for more sparkly clothes. :) xx

Hi Kirsty,
Pleased you are back on the wagon so to speak, I keep jumping on and off, can't get my head around things at the moment.
That sounds a good night out with the girls, enjoy.

Have a lovely evening. xx

Oh get you with all your plans!

I'm working tonight then off until Tuesday so will be chilling out!

It's my dads birthday next week so need to get a prezzie for him!

I'm having a night off of worry tonight, I'll be having a nice meal and champagne etc and I'll be back to our committed group mentality right afterwards, funny but I now see drinkers very differently... I've realised its not that bad to miss getting tipsy etc.... Hope you are well and we need a thorough forum catch up in the new year xxx

Lots of luck for 2015 Kirsty and thank you so much for your support these last few months.

I know you've had a rough time, but I can feel it in my water - you will get to your target in 2015. Am certain we'll all be up and down with you, but imagine the celebrations when we're there!!

xxxx

Weighed n today girls. 11st 13.5lbs...all but half a pound of that Lanzarotti/Christ,as weight gone

Will weigh in again in the morning, as will count tomorrow's figure as a December loss. If I can drop a pound, I can show a loss for December as a whole..... Of a half a pound PMSL

That goal should keep me on the straight and narrow tonight. I have partied enough this month and am happy to be t total tonight to try and reach my goal for December and end 2014 on a positive note

Thank you to everyone who has visited my diary and gone on that roller coaster ride with me. You are all part of my journey and I feel privileged to have met you all electronically

Have a good night tonight and let's have a great 2015 xxx

Great news Kirsty! I'm also pretty much back on the straight and narrow. Not going anywhere tonight just at home with oh and the kids playing cluedo so not too much temptation. Looking forward to a new year of smaller clothes!!

Happy New Year xx

Aww dead chuffed for u hun! Back on track and doin great x x I'll keep my fingers crossed for that lb for you x x x

Fantastic sweetheart... Back on track before the end of the Year well done sweetheart..... yes its been a roller-coaster but a ride but i wouldn't have missed it for the world x x xx heres to 2015 sweets and getting to target by hook or crook x x x enjoy your evening and here's to the new x x x i shall be virtually standing at your door with a lump of coal come midnight x x x x

Back