• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

oooh Kirsty it sucks being so blooming sensitive..... firstly this woman really doesn't have an agenda.... maybe just an awful lot on her plate and pressing time or commitments ...i'm sure to her it was acceptable.....we've talked of this before lol we judge others on our own standards and should expect nothing of others as we are always just left feeling let down...when in all honesty it was nothing but our heads blowing everything out of proportion!! And hell why would you want to be a small fish in someone else's pond, or hang on to her coat tails when you are already the big fish in your own pond :) you know we all love you here :) I wanna be in your gang lol your just SOOOOO like me lol what are our heads like!!!

agreed site fees are a huge chunk....just imagine all the partying you could do from home instead.... the main thing is you two (and fur babies of course) do what makes you both happy and enjoy this life, cos it is far too short.....enjoy the extra pennies.... do the house, have a holiday, get a new wardrobe :)

Be careful stopping your tabs hunni, speak to your gp.... don't go disappearing down that big hole again....especially as right now your not sure even what's going to happen...

Sending the biggest hugs ever x x x x xx

Hiya!! Today you are still in my inner circle and I have decided next time I go away I will leave fudge with you and save myself £200! I bet after half an hour you would give him back!! Hope you're ok x

Believe me it would be no compliment it would be a living nightmare! He's very demanding with his fudge rubs!! Lindsey would be very jealous!

Karina if Lindsay ever got a big boy GSD in our house for an hour.....you would hav to fight to get him back!!! Lol

I really miss my two big guys
M

Attachments

• image-2256284883.jpg
    image-2256284883.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 36
These are my two big guys. Miss them so much. Both foster dogs who never left lol

Attachments

• image-3848862859.jpg
    image-3848862859.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 30
OM! fudge is just a big stormer! But FUDGE?????? Did you not think ahead??? Or was that your wicked sense of humour Mine were called dodge and big Bob - but hey they were rescued and already had their names lol

Last edited:
Good morning peeps! Fluoxetine taken!!! Listened to you all. I am just terrified of coming awake. My mum did as she was being sectioned with me. She never really got over that! Probably why she detested me lol!! I have also come awake during a sedation having a wisdom tooth out. Not dignified I have to tell you. I ended up with a gouge out my forehead. I was fighting with the poor dentist kicking and screaming....mortified ?

I did have a long conversation with the gas man in the Nuffield and he explained why this would have happened to my mum 55 years ago and he promised my I would definitely miss my party!

So today getting a half pint of fluid in me then will wait half an hour before having a teaplate of bacon and mushrooms

Thanks for all your kind kind kind words. I'm grateful to have you all and be in this gang!

You know I'm feeling very positive this morning and want to believe when I get tested again on Friday I will still have that 10ml in my band and that they will discover I have not been leaking at all and that the numpty doctor in X-ray never actually put 5ml in in the first place .....ever hopeful xxxxx

Have a great day out there girlsxxx

Your a tough gal than you realise and whatever gets chucked at you then we will deal with it wont we x if it's another sleep and internal mooch then so be it.

It's better to have a working band than not as you're nearly there and need your tool in working order xxx

Love your positive vibes schmoozing this morning! Go girl! Xxx

Glad you are feeling more positive this morning, and taking your meds. I don't know you as well as some of the others but I have noticed that you are one of the kindest and most understanding members on here. You always give encouragement to people struggling. If your "friend" does not want you in her inner circle I think she is the one missing out.

Hope you get your problem with the band sorted and can get your weight loss back on track

Lynn x

Remain positive at all times!! You only get one go at this. Looks like my house purchase isn't going through as the survey is bad...am I bothered, no it's fate, back to the drawing board..£665 lighter!!!!!

Bummer Karina. You loved the place. But what a positive attitude. The perfect place will be right along. Hey better light of pocket now than light of sleep worrying about the ghosts xxxxx

Back