• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Ooooo, fingers crossed this lasts Kirsty. Xx

Oh god. I have just eaten a slice of toast. Brought it all back up. Have the foamies and am in torture. I think this band might be working at last (/)

awwww ouchy...... leave the toast alone.....in fact bread full stop, banders hell !!!

Can sympathise had the worst agony with some beetroot a few weeks back WOW that hurt like hell.... soft soft soft....let it settle back down......... 20 20 20 stretching to 30 30 20 slow and steady hunni.....fingers crossed for restriction and as Sharon says TARGET !!!!! wooohoooo how amazing x x x x x

Oooooooo Hun. I'm a sleeve and even I don't risk bread (Palm-face)

Avoid at all costs xx

Am thinking the 'foamies' maybe a good thing. If 2ml does this, then that's fab! (Obviously hoping you're not sick again'

This is the result of that toast. Cannot even swallow my own saliva. Have been in Monklands General since yesterday evenin. Spaced out my head on morphine

Attachments

• image-2374174585.jpg
    image-2374174585.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 62
Kirsty what on earth is going on? You really need to get to the bottom of this. Thinking of you

Lynn x

That would've the toast. Never again. I have real restriction for the first time. Pity they are waiting for s huber needle to arrive to remove my fill

OMG Kirsty jezzz that's no good...... hope they sort you out soon, get defiled and get back on the mend x x x a slower fill rate may be better rather than trying to get that restriction too quickly..... back to fluids and lots of rest....and deffo NO TOAST X X X X X X huge hugs x x x x x

Ong Kirsty. So they need to defill you to let the blockage pass?? Sending huge hugs, hopefully they can sort you out. Xx

Ladies I've just popped up to update you on my meet with Kirsty yesterday and to give you the truth on this morphine saga....
Well we met at Costa coffee where we got a hot chocolate, Kirsty made me pay she said she had forgotten her purse. So after I paid we sat down and she then showed me her Nanny and was about to move on to the baboons but I managed to doge that one! Once she put her Nanny away we had a natter and then went our separate ways. We were at a shopping outlet and so I hit the shops...about 20 minutes later I was walking past the berg has shop when a woman burst out of the doors with her arms full of coats, the store alarms went off and then 3 members of staff ran after the woman...I then realised it was Kirsty! The staff managed to rugby tackle her to the floor and take the coats back and then the Police arrived..they were really quick in this story not like real ones...Kirsty saw me and started shouting over to me, oh how embarrassing..so I stepped in and told the Officers I was her carer and she had escaped from my grasp. I apologised for her behaviour and produced Fudges lead which I attached to her wrist like a child control strap! They were loving it!! After we got around the corner I released Kirsty back into the shops. So off I went again and not long after I was passing a shop call The Whiskey Shop, well we were in Gretna. I looked in as I passed only to see Kirsty downing a bottle of twenty year old scotch..then running from the store before collapsing outside. This time I decided to lie low but did see paramedics arrive to take her away. So that's how she ended up in hospital girls!!!!

And on a serious not it was lovely to meet Kirsty, we had a good chat and she really is great. Hopefully we can all meet up soon for a good catch up! Take care Kirsty and keep out of hospital!!!

Back