• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Ladies I've just popped up to update you on my meet with Kirsty yesterday and to give you the truth on this morphine saga.... Well we met at Costa coffee where we got a hot chocolate, Kirsty made me pay she said she had forgotten her purse. So after I paid we sat down and she then showed me her Nanny and was about to move on to the baboons but I managed to doge that one! Once she put her Nanny away we had a natter and then went our separate ways. We were at a shopping outlet and so I hit the shops...about 20 minutes later I was walking past the berg has shop when a woman burst out of the doors with her arms full of coats, the store alarms went off and then 3 members of staff ran after the woman...I then realised it was Kirsty! The staff managed to rugby tackle her to the floor and take the coats back and then the Police arrived..they were really quick in this story not like real ones...Kirsty saw me and started shouting over to me, oh how embarrassing..so I stepped in and told the Officers I was her carer and she had escaped from my grasp. I apologised for her behaviour and produced Fudges lead which I attached to her wrist like a child control strap! They were loving it!! After we got around the corner I released Kirsty back into the shops. So off I went again and not long after I was passing a shop call The Whiskey Shop, well we were in Gretna. I looked in as I passed only to see Kirsty downing a bottle of twenty year old scotch..then running from the store before collapsing outside. This time I decided to lie low but did see paramedics arrive to take her away. So that's how she ended up in hospital girls!!!! And on a serious not it was lovely to meet Kirsty, we had a good chat and she really is great. Hopefully we can all meet up soon for a good catch up! Take care Kirsty and keep out of hospital!!!

Karina honoured you came back on to visit

As you can all Karina a picture of health and gorgeous to boot xxxxxxxxx. I was always worried over her low weight but no need xx

Attachments

• image-634990126.jpg
    image-634990126.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 81
Girls I'm being xfer red to Wishhaw General. I have a fever. Surgeon s concerned that my band s cutting into my stomache and worst case scenario it will have to be remove. Well that's not worst case lol

Hope to be back on here ok after surgery to let you know I'm ok xxx

Wishing you all the best Kirsty, take care and get well soon

Oh no Kirsty, you really don't deserve all this hassle. Thinking of you

Lynn x

Oh my god I hope everything is ok !!! Meeting me really did have an effect on you...and I know you said you were going to try my diet but I didn't want you in hospital!!!!
Ask them for a sleeve whilst they are in there this time......
Keep in touch and if you need anything myself and the girls are all here!! Xxx

Good luck Kirsty

Back