• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Well it's my birthday today and Kirsty has sent me a present...it is one of the coats she stole from the Gretna outlet when we met two weeks ago! Oh bless her...thanks Kirsty..but how do I get that security tag off???

Hope you are ok xx

Happy birthday K. Is it a Happy Meal treat tonight?? :)

Well you looked such a poor scruff that I felt you needed a new coat. Girls she was so embarrassing I tried my best to angle my chair so it looked as though I didn't know her. But she kept tugging me round to face her - you can only be hard hearted for so long.

So your whiskey is safe and sound for new year. She was very specific about which distillery brand I stole you know

Glad you liked the jackets- happy birthday x

Well girls these pesky little bands must weigh a lot heavier than they look

Went in with one at 12.11 - came out without one at 12.3 ;-) :)

I bet you've been in for Liposuction really just to loose a few pounds lol. I'm joking. You will need to take food intake easy for a while I expect, did I read you going to be on the operation diet for a few weeks because of the removal and you will have to build up your intake.

Now that's something they don't put in the literature! A gastric band weighs 8lbs!!!!
Now I'm wondering how much the staples on my sleeve weigh!

Keep going Kirsty. You've pretty much done your weight loss without restriction, this could be the kick start to finish the job. xx

Well you looked such a poor scruff that I felt you needed a new coat. Girls she was so embarrassing I tried my best to angle my chair so it looked as though I didn't know her. But she kept tugging me round to face her - you can only be hard hearted for so long.

So your whiskey is safe and sound for new year. She was very specific about which distillery brand I stole you know

Glad you liked the jackets- happy birthday x

Hahaha!!

Oh Kirsty! Im just getting to update myself with ur diary now. Im soooooo sorry to hear about the awful time uv been having. Tho im happy they didnt have to remove any stomach! It was in no way ur fault. A piece of toast would not cause that to happen. Just awful luck with the band. U put ur mind soley to healing now and can think about weight loss down the line. Tho i can only dream of being 12.3 at the minute lol!!Lots of hugs!!

Sm

Xx

Dead excited girls. Lindsay is taking me to see the James Bond movie at 1pm. I'm still in bed conserving my energy lol

Daniel Craig is such eye candy. I used to love him on Friends from the North many years ago. I think he is body perfect. A bit like ourselves girls ;-)

I only hope i can stay awake long enough to see the movie. My challenge these days is keeping my eyes open lol

Back