• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

11st 12.5lbs

Yay girls back into the 11s

Bit of a drastic way to do it 13lb drop in 2 weeks lol

Not see the 11s since my trip to Arizona in March this year and had gone up to the 13s

So just under 6lb till I'm back at my lightest since having my band in. - target 17th December when I go to lanzarotte

Can bob do it- yes she can xxxx

Way to go Kirsty...you can definitely do this

Lynn x

Yay the 11's. Keep going Kirsty, you've got momentum.

Well done Kirsty, as you say a bit drastic but your going REALY well considering what you've been through. :)

I could not think of a more deserving person to get this loss boost. You've had a really tough time and it's not been your fault X I'm thrilled for you xxx go girl and be blooming happy in everything you do xxx

Kursty girl. I was in tears reading your posts. Im so shocked. We were both banded at the same time. I think you may have saved me from the damage i am doing to myself. Take care my darling xxx thank god your ok xxx

Have followed your diary with great interest, you have achieved so much and due to the problem band mostly on your own. Your a kind thoughtful supportive person and I have great admiration for your strength. Please be kind to yourself and allow others to repay some of the kindness you have dispensed . Good luck with your continuing weightloss and I look forward to reading your diary and seeing the numbers go down.

Way to go kirsty! The 11s!!!!

Sm

Xx

Woo hoo girls. Weighed at Tesco this morning. Down to 11st 10 and a half pounds

3 and a half pounds to go till I'm back to my lowest. Yay!

Brilliant Kirsty. Are you still on a post op eating plan??

Back