• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

I am so pleased for you Kirsty...good luck with SW

Lynn x

eeek blowing a gale here lol but of course we are right on top of the 'mountain' overlooking the ocean LOL west Cornwall notorious for its wind, horizontal rain and 'sea mist' lol but we are hardy too lol having a dog see's to that ehhhhhhhh come rain of shine, wind of fog were out there pounding the streets :) we've just swapped the cliff tops for town and a nice costa coffee lol incorporate a bit of Christmas shopping too LOVE IT still get my steps in but in a more human way :) x x x x

I'm going stir crazy here not getting out and about

8 days in hospital and two weeks on the couch had me wrapped all my Xmas prefixes. It's a still November!!!

I actually bought them on that fateful Sunday at Gretna gateway outlet village after meeting Karina

So Chrystal I have not experienced hurricane Abigail first hand ;-)

Yes the dogs keep us out and about even in the worst of weather and we wouldn't have it any other way :) I'm dying to get back up and out. Still have wee energy deficit

Oh well done!! Well I walked 6 miles at work yesterday after having my day off cancelled so was pleased with that! No walking today it's horrific here in North Yorkshire! Floods and gales...I'm watching bbc news and eating porridge.

I tried to have a day of solid food yesterday. I ate some cold meat laughing cow some pineapple banana and satsuma - didn't sit too well. Back on to soft food today

I found a gluten free Mac n cheese - not clean eating but looks fab. Will have that for tea - heavy at 400 cals. But I don't need to eat it all

I have decided I am Defo joining SW tomorrow evening. I am around 11.10 and a half right now. I was 13.2 and a half the last time I attended class on 29th October - so I'm pleased at the loss. Though not the circumstances lol

I am going to set my final target at 10st 10

I personally don't want to be super slim. This weight sees me at a comfortable size 14 and 4lb off my BMI. The newest science research is that longevity and best health are achieved at this BMI level

I think this could be attainable for me and more importantly maintainable

I feel very hopefull xxx

Glad your doing well Kirsty! I think sw will work great for you now! X X remember you could have baked beans or spaghetti hoops syn free too which have a bit of protein in too but remain soft for you!
Do you like cottage cheese you could have that too!

I think you should try pole dancing I've heard it's great exercise! I tried it but they couldn't see me because of the pole!!!

Back