• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi

Oh my god, I'm so glad you put this , me too :( do you feel like you could eat what you did before?? Cause I do :(

I've honestly been thinking have I just put us in debt for 5 yrs for nothing! I'm sure once fills come and we get that feeling back like after the op was first done it will be fine. I actually put on 2lb since starting mushy :(

As for sloppy , well does kofta kebab count? Was home made so not full of crap but I ask you?!? What am I doing

Ladies... Lets be honest, it ain't great to break the rules after all we have paid loads of money for this op... But we are at the beginning of a long journey, we have been told over and over again that we will not feel the benefit of the band until we have had a fill or two, so we are trapped at a stage were we can not fill up on fruit and salad, we are noticing a return in hunger and we still have all the psychological bullshit we had to start with...

So lets try and make a commitment here now, to share what we eat over the next 2 weeks until our fills, lets share tips and suggestions on what's filling, sloppy and relatively healthy..?

Lets forget today.. Wipe the slate clean.. Feel no more guilt or depression..

My first tip.. Eggs.. They r great, versatile, and very high in protein, eaten without carbs they will never make u fat.. Try Spanish fatarta (can't spell that) also my mum makes a slimming world recipe with eggs and cottage cheese.. Google it..
You can eat as much as I want..

What u say?

Loo I think that's a great idea ! Daily honest diary of what we have eaten! Then we leave it n start a new day ! We share recipes and support each other !

Yep, sounds fab hun, well be the three band-ateers ( play on musketeers) and pull each other through! New day tomorrow !!

I have moved this thread into the banders forum and left a redirect for those who are posting/reading this thread to be able to find it.

Ay, u can tell I'm a phych nurse can't yer!! Lol..

Oh and on a plus note.. The weight u lost (well some of) just your liver.. It has to grow big again.. Just incase we have a famine (guess u never know)! So any carbs/sugar will go straight there...
That's what we want, big liver,skinny body..

Just gotta be patient..

So here's to tomorrow.. X

Photo0119_zps96696499.jpg
N

I do a crustless quiche (following slimming world until my op) I wizz up a tub of cottage cheese until smooth add 4 eggs and 2oz of low fat cheddar, then add my filling mushrooms/peppers/ham/sweetcorn/salmon etc put into a pyrex dish top with sliced baby toms and bake until set :)

Well resisted this morning! Was so hard, have family coming this weekend and my shopping was delivered at 8am full of rubbish that tastes delicious ! I actually thought "oh wat the heck I want a bread roll" I got it out went to the fridge to see what to put in it then ........I thought "no julie it's just worth it and I would have to tell loo and Emma " so I put it back ! Thanks girls it worked xx

Well done you!!! I had scramble egg and a spoon full of beans for breakfast, going to have left over cottage pie for lunch and making that quiche thing from butterfly lady for tea :) I'm better of if I plan my meals for the day so I'm not scrapping about wondering what I can shove down my cakehole :)
Good start hun, keep it up :)

Back