• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

holiday photo's with before and after. SORRY MINIS IS THIS ANY BETTER?

Janeywanttoloosealot

Hiya i have added a couple of recent pictures from my hols and one at my biggest. I really hope it encourages people on their own journeys.

Please work with your bypass the results are so worth it. Janey:D:D:D

Sorry people is this better.

Last edited:
Janey, I can't really see these photos as they haven't been sized on my computer (I don't really understand technology). But from this view, you look fantastic. You'd never believe that you were once so big, it's amazing. Well done.

fantastic weight loss, you look like a different person (you look great).
your going to have to change you name to JANEYHASLOSTALOT, lol.

only one word..... WOW

If those photos do not inspire WLS, nothing will! Congratulations on creating a new life for yourself - Paul xx

o WOW! you look amazing! that is truely insperational seeing pics like that, well done you x

Wow! Wow! Wow! Well done! xx

Just to say you look absolutely amazing!! What a difference. You should be so proud of yourself because it has taken a lot of hard work and committment. Well done
Jo XX :D

i am truly amazed ...................you look absolutely stunning well done xxxx

I can't believe its the same person.... you look amazing... what a difference!

What an inspiration too! I was tempted to have a twix with my sandwiches this lunchtime, but your photos have reminded me what I would be jeopardising... thank you so much for posting them.... :flowers:

Just WOW Janey!

and thank you so much for posting those photos.

:happy096:
You do honestly look like a totally different person. Totally amazing and totally inspirational.

You look so amazing!

Back