• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How about a meet in London?

cazbandy

Bring on the Trumpets!
Been thinking about this for a little bit, and that it would be fantastic to meet some of you guys and gals.

How about a meet in London say in June, when the weather is better?

We could meet up, see the sights and have a "little" bite to eat...

Let me know what you think...:D

i am definately up for it, i have been thninking about it for a while as well, if all goes well perhaps it could become a regular thing

Me too would love that :)

We will have to put heads together as to where, when and how but it would be fun to meet you all :D

Under the clock at waterloo station all wearing red roses?

Where ever it is it will be great...weekends are best for me but I am open to anywhere I can get to on the tube

I was thinking a Saturday, by the London Eye....we could then walk over to Covent Garden, do the shops and have a "bite" to eat and then decide what to do from there...

im happy anywhere too .... think of all tourist's at eye ....... somewhere like starbucks charring cross ........ atleast can sit in warmth lol ... never becomes summer in this country ..

I was thinking something with a bit more motion other than just sitting...;)

Like a walking sightsee tour...to get us fit as well as having fun, then we can sit and enjoy a treat...:D

ahh i get the idea lol ... could do eye then .. or trafalgar sq as its center and very easy to get to .. suppose dont really matter where at the min ... just need to organise when and who ...

this month i am working every weekend, but Aporil i have every weekend off, so please think about that when its organised... if it all goes well we could make it by monthly, a weekday one and a weekend one, so trhose working weekends can meet up as well... but lets get forst off the ground and see how it goes.

plus we also need to stay in the forst place a reasonable time for latecomers and those who just decide to turn up at the last minute

Central london is a good idea, how about walking the parks annoying all the tourists LOL just think hyde park, st james, regents park, hehehe all that walking

well like i said im happy when ever ... i have loads of time on my hands over the next few months ......

LOL just realised i have been in london 3 years this month and still not got any touristy pics of me....

:) i hope you all have a nice day !!

liz x

oww i would be up 4 that 2 if u meet at the london eye i can show u all were i had my gstric band hehe as the hos is just next to it lol im going bk on friday for my first fill whoo hoo carnt wait

I love London i go every June for my husbands birthday ,in fact there is a pic of us in my gallery from last year(his 30th lol) but i run a pub so cant do Saturdays

i will be going late Sunday evening and back on the Tuesday night this year.And trying to get it at same time as the mj concert at the o2 as i must must have to go to that and will sulk if i dont get tickets lol but have fun xxxxxxxxxx

Ok wanted to bump this up so anyone thats missed it can add to the list.

i know the suggestion is for June but how about an earlier one? anyone want to get together in April?

All things being well I would be interested tho am now hoping to get my surgery in April

Back