• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How about a meet in London?

:8855:lol get some t shirts printed with "minimins addict" on the front, then you wont miss each other !
i hope you all have a great time :)

liz x

thanks Brett ;)

and the ribbon ideas good but what colour?

I'm still on for the begining of may. Ribbon sounds a good idea and how about everyone brings a pic of themselves at there biggest for the ones of us that are on the diets that could be encouraging all round.
Just an idea
xxx

good idea .. i think most who have had surgery carry pics in the handbags from experiance lol always a good feel good factor ..

LOL yes i am still on for 3rd may as well, arghh ribbon lol now i can't use it in my hair

Looking forward to meeting you all....
5 weeks to go hope to lose another 20lb by then going to do my best any excuse for some more new clothes.
xxx

I will be exactly 1 month post op that day so would love to come out to play too...is it still for 11am by the tower of london?

Yeah as far as I know it will be, at the cafe called The Tower Cafe the opposite way to the main entrance same side to the right along the river as if you were walkind towards the bridge. I don't mind if people that are coming private message me and I will provide my number for contact on the day. We don't want to lose anyone on the way. lol
xxx

can we start a "List" so we know roughly who might be comming?

I could start if thats ok adding those on this page? :eek::eek::eek:

Wanda (mrs Cakey Bun)
Sav 1990
Tendersage
Bellsie (belbouteloup)
Brett (Brett30)

Perhaps the list could be put into the first post with location date and time so everyone can find it easily?

Anyone want to meet up before please feel free to contact me

which ever is easiest...I have my minis arranged so that the first/inital thread is last and the last thread typed first so its quicker to see what I havnt read :D

im still up for it who else? otherwise it just you and me Brett :D and I will just be onto soft foods by then so not able to paint the town red lol

Shhhhh dont tell them it will make for very cheap rounds in the pub :D

i am still in there with you 3 LOL now we need some more....

anyone else over near homerton want to meet up this coming monday afternoon?

Back