• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How about a meet in London?

its like pulling teeth lol

bumping to remind everyone about the lovely meet:D

awww Brett it will give us all a boost over the weeks/months as we physiacally see the weight drop off

Cant wait to see you it will be like meeting a Before photo...it will be fab to see you become the after:D

I'd love to come too! Problem is May 3rd is my birthday and i may be a little worse for wear from the saturday night out! Gonna celebrate my last fat birthday! Lol!

chuckles dont worry about being the worse for wear we may all be i will hve come off night shift so going to have the drunk feeling

What a bunch we will be....Brett on his Pre-op... Me on my Post-op...Amy drunk from the night before and tender drunk from lack of sleep:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol! So are we bringing partner/friend/family? Or is it just us on our lonesomes? Lol!

Im coming on my own as hubbys away at the moment....and would probably only get bored anyway lol

Well all just checking again 11 o'clock at the tower cafe still?
It looks like I will be the only sober 1 there lol.
Hubby will come if he is not at work...

i will be on my own as well that weekend but that doesnt stop me having fun... lol this could be a blast

i would love to come on sunday...im pre-op due to have it on 8th may so its perfect timing. can someone thats going pls confirm all still going on,
suzanne xx

yup suzanne its definately still on and you are most welcome :)

Back