• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How about a meet in London?

Brett and you can see wembley from my bedroom window as well as hear the crowds when there is an event on. My employer holds the security contract at o2 lol

ok how about we set the date as either 11th or 12th April, just need to sort a location out, somewhere people can find easily with seating lol a wetherspoons maybe to get us warmed up then a walk around a park/s or sightseeing

Cannot do April...as suggested I would like to do in June as the weather will be much nicer....

thats still good caz i am hoping we can get regular meets going, and not everyone will be able to make them all

Hi guys I work in London Pretty near Tower of London that I think would be the ideal place to meet.
Reasons.
1- London underground access
2- Buses access
3- There is a pretty big cafe by the foot of Tower Bridge with both seeting area inside and outside covered area.
4- We can seat outside buy coffee, tea and eat our own stuff there.
5- About 30 minutes walk from London eye
6- 45 minutes Houses of Parlimment and Big Ben
7- There is London tour Bus leaves from there
8- Buses into Oxford Circus
We can meet there and then decide on the day what we doing because like someone pointed out weather is so unpredictable.
If there is a large group of us we need to be able to account that some places will not be able to cater for our needs like we may have half the peolpe out in the rain (hope not) and half of it inside like this we will all be bone dry and able to arrange the rest of our day.
In any case like this we will not need loads of planning and we can keep it simple.
Let me know what you all think and count me in whatever we doing.
xxx

Sounds good Sav which side of the bridge is the cafe south or north of the river?

North I think lol
As if you going to Tower of London, that side so out of the tube station as tower gateway station is closed(dlr) cross the road via the underpath and walk to your left towards the the bridge, you walk as if you were going to visit the tower of london the cafe is right on the opposite side to the main visitors entrance to the tower if you miss it, lol.
xxx

TS you know that weekend in April is Easter weekend?

OMG lol no i had not realised it was easter will have to look at alternatives that month unless everyone is ok with it

Hi all I am up for a meet in London. I am away first two weeks of June so if i am around depending on when you decide to meet then great, if not the next one!! ;-)

how about the saturday before the first bamk holiday in may? That would be on the 2 of May at the TOWER CAFE by the Tower of London on the opposite side to the Tower main entrance right by the river at 11 am?
xxx

Easter is on the 12th April, i am not available the following weekend but in May if we made it May 3rd i can. I am working on the 2nd, day shift so wont need sleep on the sunday daytime.

3rd sounds great. Shall we make that a def. How we will recognise all? Shall we all wear something white/red/blue or carry a single flower I don't know any input would be welcome.
Looking forward to putting faces to names.
xxx

im sat laughing with my other half .. asked him what we could all wear or do ... first suggestion was all wear same colour but i wear whats fits and who knows what size i will be then lol ..

and then he said easter bonnets lololol .. no thanks ...

i guess we will just have to say a time and place and just all meet there ... or ribbon of some kind like cancer ribbons or hiv .... or we can make our own lol .....

how about we put something on the table as a recognition item,

Brett i am now off for next 4 days what you up to? can i drag you away from the PC LOL

Back