• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I can't wait to wear nice knickers lol

Ohhhh shes ffffiiiillllllllthhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy!Dirty Bird!

dotty, your a bad influence girl, thats why we love you so much, dont ever change, lol, big hugs xxx

Love buying matching undies. Pretty ones from m&s. Manage to drop of them on ebay often. Big enough pants available to hide a baggy tum but still dainty enough to look nice. ........ Even bought some stockings the other week!!!!

I love this convo!
Well, I can't even wear knickers at the moment cos they rub too much!
I have just signed up to this site. How does it work?! I am a bit confuzzled with the posts etc etc.
Will I get a message to my email account if somebody responds?

Hi guys, did u exercise after your ops? If u did, how soon after are u allowed and have you got any tips as to what is best? I am worried about excess skin. Especially my boobs cos they are HH at the moment, prob even bigger if I actually admit it! Surely, even tho I am 27, they are going to end up looking like socks with golf balls at the end?!!! Any comments would be great please! x

The same pants but from the front. I dare say the bulge was a little too much but, although admittedly 'all me', it wasn't all what they thought it was :D

Hahaha just seen this and it cracked me up mate, I know how you feel a little LOL :D

Attachments

• IMG00142-20110210-1839.jpg
    IMG00142-20110210-1839.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 86
hahaha just seen this and it cracked me up mate, i know how you feel a little lol :d

mickie has competition now lol ;)

LOL Hardly Liz maybe if I was 15 years younger LOL :D:D:D
:eek: Hey you can give these young ones a run for there money ;) U saying ya old like ?:eek:
LOL, nice Nics by the way !;)
:massmoon:

:eek: Hey you can give these young ones a run for there money ;) U saying ya old like ?:eek:
LOL, nice Nics by the way !;)
:massmoon:

hahaha I guess maybe a little. You want me to send you them? LOL :D:D:D

Back