• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Too young for a bypass?

lol it absolutely is :D to be honest it was reaching 50 and realising that you dont see many morbidly obese pensioners around that got me into action, i dont want to die by 60 :( now, hopefully, i wont lol xxx

You will be a sprightly pensioner, with beautiful purple hair & smile, with a much sought after & lucrative sideline in Kissograms & Indian head massages, lol & that is my prediction :D xxx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
You will be a sprightly pensioner, with beautiful purple hair & smile, with a much sought after & lucrative sideline in Kissograms & Indian head massages, lol & that is my prediction :D xxx

I love it! Lol

Can I join you Caren?

hahaha i can actually imagine that, apart from the kissagram bit :D

I love it! Lol

Can I join you Caren?
yesss of course fuff, you can be my sister from another mister!! hahahahaha

Wow ... that's a massive area for one Fuffs ... that would keep you maintaining, Fuffs, honey, lol :D
Would you be the London based exec then, Caren ... will get the flyers printed asap, lol xxx :D
gissa chance, not had the training yet lol

gissa chance, not had the training yet lol

Oh, or the op either I suppose ... getting a bit ahead of myself, lol ... you have the smile & the purple hair though, so nearly there & Fuffs has a business head so will just put it on the back burner for a while, lol :D xxx

Oh, or the op either I suppose ... getting a bit ahead of myself, lol ... you have the smile & the purple hair though, so nearly there & Fuffs has a business head so will just put it on the back burner for a while, lol :D xxx
will deffo keep this on the back burner :) xxx

I would just like to add that I would have given anything to have had the weight loss surgery when I was young - the younger the better. Having to wait until my 60's means that I have missed out on so much in my life. Those are years and opportunities that will never come my way again so don't let anyone put you off your dreams. If you have the opportunity for the surgery at a young age then grab it with both hands because you will be SO glad that you did :D

Don't get me wrong, having the surgery has made a huge difference to my life and has led to the remission of so many health issues I had. It is just that if I had had the chance of surgery years ago I wouldn't have got so ill with weight related problems in the first place :D

Caren said:
hahaha i can actually imagine that, apart from the kissagram bit :D

yesss of course fuff, you can be my sister from another mister!! hahahahaha

Woohoo!!! Purple hair coming up!

Caren said:
fuffs can be the west mids dept :D

Titty tassels and aromatherapy oils coming up!!! Rofl!!!

Josiegirl said:
I would just like to add that I would have given anything to have had the weight loss surgery when I was young - the younger the better. Having to wait until my 60's means that I have missed out on so much in my life. Those are years and opportunities that will never come my way again so don't let anyone put you off your dreams. If you have the opportunity for the surgery at a young age then grab it with both hands because you will be SO glad that you did :D

Don't get me wrong, having the surgery has made a huge difference to my life and has led to the remission of so many health issues I had. It is just that if I had had the chance of surgery years ago I wouldn't have got so ill with weight related problems in the first place :D

Thank you so much Josie. Responses like yours make me more certain than ever. Thank you for sharing xxx

Titty tassels and aromatherapy oils coming up!!! Rofl!!!
lmao! you can do the titty thing on your own, im well past it!! anyway when i take my bra off i can play keepy uppy with mine lol

TwinkleTwinkle said:

Well I run mind, body and spirit events. One of my close friends is qualified in Indian head massage, aromatherapy, reiki and reflexology. She is gonna do training to be able to train others. So we will be well away!!! Lol

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Wot kind of head massages do you give :eek::eek::eek: You naughty girl xxxx

It was the stripogram comment earlier!!! Lol

Maybe we would sweep our knees though. Especially post op lol

Well I run mind, body and spirit events. One of my close friends is qualified in Indian head massage, aromatherapy, reiki and reflexology. She is gonna do training to be able to train others. So we will be well away!!! Lol
fantastic! but brum is a bit far for me lol

Caren said:
fantastic! but brum is a bit far for me lol

Have transport will travel! We will come to
Thee dear sister lol

Ooh, Caren is really interested in getting her qualification in these areas ... really not joking. It would be great for her to train so she can get away from bus driving & all the stress this gives her :):) xx

Back