• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I love my bypass!!!!!!!

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Just waiting to see the dietician. I am now 126.6kg!!!

That puts me well under 20st and smashed my century!! Woohoo!!!

Think is 19st 8.5lbs or similar :) wow!!! Over the moon!!! I started this journey nearly 8st heavier. I could cry with happiness :)

I can now say I am truthfully loving this journey!! xxx

That's amazing!! Congratulations on your weight loss so far, I hope the rest of your journey continues to give you wonderful losses xxx

Fizzpot said:
That's amazing!! Congratulations on your weight loss so far, I hope the rest of your journey continues to give you wonderful losses xxx

Thank you lovely :) I feel highly emotional. Never thought I would see under 20st ever again.

I am in denim 3/4 lengths I haven't worn since 2009. I didn't care they would weigh more than a cotton summer dress lol

I fit in them AND they nearly fell down on the bus lol. 2 days before my op I couldnt get them on lol

Nellyphant said:
Woo hoo! Brilliant Fuff, great achievement.

Thank you very much :D

Wow congrates fuffs thats amazing xx

you are doing soooo well honey, that is amazing!!! :) xxx

Thank you very much. On cloud 9 :)

I know most was done pre op. But I put it all down to my bypass, as that was the goal that kept me going.

So really owe so much to my bypass :)

You look fab and so happy. Keep up the good work babes xx

Vonone said:
You look fab and so happy. Keep up the good work babes xx

Thank you very much Von :D xxx

Very well done Sophie, glad the early post-op hiccups didn't last long! Onwards and downwards!

FuturePerfect said:
Very well done Sophie, glad the early post-op hiccups didn't last long! Onwards and downwards!

Thank you very much Cathi :) I am also glad the team and people on here helped me get over the psychologically challenging period. I feel blessed too for the last two weeks been feeling bright again. Today was the icing on the cake xxx

Last edited:
mamma mia said:
Well done hun that's fantastic xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks very much :) xxx

Well done thats a great loss so pleased for you.

Thanks ladies. You are all so sweet. It makes all the difference to the success of my journey xxx

What a good loss :D no wonder you are loving your bypoass now, chick :D Don't be walking over any cattle grids ... would hate to lose you, bahahaha :D xxx

Wow Fuffs, you're not just looking amazing, but you're sounding soooo happy too :)
Congrats on the first 100lbs gone too.
Em xxxxx

Back