• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm HATING the wait!!!

Hi, thought I would ask you lovely people is it me or does the wait for a surgery date feeling like your life is being put on hold? My days and nights are spent thinking about the what ifs, or I can't wait until I can achievements! Just the want for this surgery date is ALL I think about, I just want it to happen :cry:It also makes it so much harder when you have no one to talk to about your surgery (long story) I just don't want the negativity.

Hello Menasher! I am also waiting and finding it hard to think about anything else except when I will have the operation dates. It is hard because it is all out of my hands and I have very little control over the situation except to make sure I don't gain any weight or give them a reason to delay. Our times will come!

Hi, thought I would ask you lovely people is it me or does the wait for a surgery date feeling like your life is being put on hold? My days and nights are spent thinking about the what ifs, or I can't wait until I can achievements! Just the want for this surgery date is ALL I think about, I just want it to happen :cry:It also makes it so much harder when you have no one to talk to about your surgery (long story) I just don't want the negativity.

Hey same here waiting feels aweful. I've got a date for my cpap machine next month. Hopefully it wont be too long after i get machine. Ive been advised it normally four weeks after cpap. Ive waited 4 months for cpap appointment lets hope surgery date is nowhere as long the wait. :(. Lets hope we are next in line.

This is the main reason I self funded as I'm rubbish at waiting!!

This is the main reason I self funded as I'm rubbish at waiting!!

I wish i could afford to all the jumping through hoops and waiting game. Had pre admin hit and passed weight target attended all appointments given still i wait. But its a surgery i need so im going to push on through.

I am self funded and still have to wait because other arrangements got in the way.

Ps the sidebar says you are over 14 feet tall .. :) guess that is a mistake but it is affecting the bmi calculation.

I am self funded and still have to wait because other arrangements got in the way.

Ps the sidebar says you are over 14 feet tall .. :) guess that is a mistake but it is affecting the bmi calculation.

Thanks for the tip on height. Hope ive got it right now. Wouldn't want to be that tall

Back