• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm here

Well I'm sure you will be fine I've lost 14lbs already doing the diet as I started it 2 weeks ago to help me. :)

Hi Clare 121, I work in the health care industry ICU qualified and currently in ED. I can assure you of one thing and that is that you will be better off after losing weight, many patients that have developed type 2 diabestis have been able to stop their meds and are doing fine with stable glucose levels. Good luck.

Good luck with your op -not long now at all !! xx

Hi Claire
The nerves are immense but a necessary part of the process. It reminds us that we're taking this seriously and willing to do whatever it takes to make it work. I'm one week post op and have come home without my diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol medication. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure I can stay off them for good. Good luck x

Good luck, not long now :) x

I am new to this site but I just wanted to stop by and wish you all the very best with your surgery. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Best wishes,

John :)

Just received a letter from Chelsfield park I have to be there at 7am on the 7th of July for my bypass. Nervous and excited at the same time. Also have to pinch myself after being big for so long
Not long now :)

Best wishes hun,You'll be fine and soon feel so different.
Good times ahead! :)
Take Care

Andy x

Thanks everyone for the messages had my pro op today and all was fine just got a couple more days then I will be in having it done xx

Last day at work.

So today is my last day and work and my liquid diet starts at 5pm, still cannot believe by Sunday it will be over and done. Just got to get through today and tomorrow and I will be on the losers bench.:):)

We'll make sure your seat is nice and warm for you. I hope it all goes well xx

Thats a short liquid diet! Good luck!

good luck hun

Back