• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IM LOSING MY BEST FRIEND

Hey smiler

Hope your ok hun xx

So long as you know we are here for you

hi every1 well wot another few days i have had lol i thought id write on here b4 i go 2 bed i havent slept since thursday night, well we had the rapid response nurse out to mam to do blood gases and her carbon dioxide levels were sky high so she was admitted again only to be told she was being discharged as there was nothing they could do except put her on a nippy machine to bring her levels down, that was thursday, i had a phone call yesterday from the district nurse to get up mams quick so i think i broke the land speed record for that lol, mam had the shakes awful and she was well and truely out of it, so we had to phone the dr who came out to see her, they didnt want to send her in again so we were told to watch her all night, so i sat staring at her in her chair as she cant go to bed i think me and dad must have cried for more than 6 hours my eyes were like golf balls lol, today has been just as bad i honestly dont know how much more my beautiful mam can take, and to have to sit and watch some1 in such severe pain and not being able to help them is awful, i cant thank u all enough for ur wonderful comments and support it means the world to me and when mam is awake i tell her about all of u and what u have been saying and that put a beautiful smile on her face so thank u, mam has also got strepacocle septacemia again so she now has a drip in her arm for that, i bought a ready cooked chicken today and me n hubby pulled the wishbone i won lol guess what i wished for? take care every1 and thank you all so much xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug99::patback:

thinking of you both x

Hey smiler

Thinking of you hun, speak to you soon.

Missy xxxxx

Thinking of you and your mam at this difficult time - just take each day as it comes, you are a strong and capable lady and you will find the strength from somewhere to get through this
(I have nursed my mum, so I know how hard it can be), but the rewards are there and so will be the wonderful memories of sharing this precious time that no one will ever be able to take from you. x

aw thanx ali that was very nice, yes i will have fantastic memories of my mam and i will treasure them always take care xxx

just got back from mams and shes still the same im afraid, will be going back up again later to see if shes ok i will keep u all updated xxx

hi every1, well its late and im on edge tonight, so i thought id let it all out lol, well as u know my mam hasnt got long left, it really breaks my heart everyday to see her suffering like she is, she has terrible pressure sores all over her bum which constantly bleed and weep i have tried every lotion and potion that is available but no avail, just to wash and keep it clean 4 times a day makes her cry in agony and it makes my stomach churn to see her like it, i caught dad crying today in the bedroom so i thought what the hell so i joined him, he told me how wonderful i was and they were so glad they had me but like i told him i do it because i love them both so much, mam says shes a burden to me so i said if your a burden then you are a good burden lol, she has stopped eating again so in the morning b4 the kids go to school il be making her fave cheese and potatoe pie to see if i can tempt her with it, dr will visit tomorrow yet again so he will get me to sign for her morphine again, i hate doing it but has to be done, then my day will start over again, thanx for letting me have a moan and groan lol, now i think il try to get some sleep just incase i get a phone call in the night fingers crossed i dont, you are all great i cant thank u all enough for your support, love georgina xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Georgina,

I really feel for you as I know this is very difficult time for you all, it is just heart breaking.

You are a wonderful daughter and support for your Mum and Dad.

I have sent you a pm.

Thinking of you.

Do try and get some sleep:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

God bless and keep you Georgina - I pray that if I should ever be in the situation you are in I will be as good and caring a daughter as you clearly are

hi every1, well its late and im on edge tonight, so i thought id let it all out lol, well as u know my mam hasnt got long left, it really breaks my heart everyday to see her suffering like she is, she has terrible pressure sores all over her bum which constantly bleed and weep i have tried every lotion and potion that is available but no avail, just to wash and keep it clean 4 times a day makes her cry in agony and it makes my stomach churn to see her like it, i caught dad crying today in the bedroom so i thought what the hell so i joined him, he told me how wonderful i was and they were so glad they had me but like i told him i do it because i love them both so much, mam says shes a burden to me so i said if your a burden then you are a good burden lol, she has stopped eating again so in the morning b4 the kids go to school il be making her fave cheese and potatoe pie to see if i can tempt her with it, dr will visit tomorrow yet again so he will get me to sign for her morphine again, i hate doing it but has to be done, then my day will start over again, thanx for letting me have a moan and groan lol, now i think il try to get some sleep just incase i get a phone call in the night fingers crossed i dont, you are all great i cant thank u all enough for your support, love georgina xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Smiler

Your always in my thoughts hun and still amaze me how chirpy you are every time I speak to you even though you are going through so much.

How on earth you have me in stiches laughing so much when you have so much on I don't know but you do it.

My love to you and your Mum (and Dad) xxx

Hi Big Boss Smiler....

I am so sorry about your mum..... you are doing wonderful, and you have alot of specail and precious memories.......

As Missy says, don't know how you do it, you always boost me up.......... we are all here for you.... give mam my love.......

Thinking of you, you mam and dad
xxxxxxxx

One day at a time Georgina, the better days will help you through the not so good ones!

You will be so glad that you have been able to be such a huge support to your mam and dad at this difficult time, and when you look back in the future you will be able to smile at the special memories you are making i promise x

thank you all for ur wonderful replys, thanks mini i got ur pm, il post later how mam is ok take care xxx

Back