• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's all getting very real now

I know it's shocking I can't believe in 48hours I'll be on the loosers bench and back home, iv been painting this afternoon and has helped the day pass x

Doing really well Anna, I bet the kitchen looks good too:D

You're nearly there now:)

After a bit of a wobble yesterday I've had such a good day today. I'm totally chilled out about the whole thing. I'm feeling the same way I felt just before my shoulder surgery in January - got down to have the general anaesthetic and the nurse there said "you're not worried are you". I just figure you've got to trust the professionals to do their job. I know I've got a very very experienced surgeon in Belgium but I didn't expect to feel quite this calm at this stage. Perhaps the nerves will kick in properly tomorrow or Monday???

At least you can go and have nice meal with hubby the night before to chill you out too, I'm very jealous that you can have this meal and I can't lol.
I have brought a couple of books to get into whilst I recover too so won't get bored x

haha, after 2 weeks of milk and yoghurt I doubt my tummy will want too much food, will be nice to eat something savoury though. Hope we can find a nice restaurant...

I've got loads of books on my kindle so hopefully I'll find something good to read too...

If I can get online on Monday night and you've posted how you got on I'll be able to see. I'll be thinking of you on Monday.

Thankyou hun and I wish you all the best too wish we where going to the same place,I'll try and post as soon as I can and look forward to hearing how you have got on I'll see you on that bench ;) xx

Thanks Anna, I wish we were too!

All the best with the operation this week Squirl, you as well Anna. I know how nervous & excited I was before mine, I am sure you'll both do great.

Many thanks Loving the Loop, off to Brussels tomorrow morning!!!

Best of luck girls x

Thank you Cankster :D

Thanks Florabell xx

Back