• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's all getting very real now

Thanks Sophina xx

Last post before leaving for the station to go to Belgium this morning. Nerves not too bad although I didn't sleep too much last night - hopefully get some shut-eye on the train.

Good luck to all having their surgeries this week, I'll update when I can, depending on the wifi at the hotel and hospital.

See you all on the losers bench tomorrow!!!

The very best of luck with it Squirl! Wishing you all the best for the big day :)

The very best of luck with it Squirl! Wishing you all the best for the big day :)

Thanks hun, ready too early didn't get much sleep last night, will try to post later once it's all over :)

Good luck been thinking of you and everyone having there op and can't wait to hear your loser posts

Thanks hun, all went well yesterday now sitting in a chair feeling pretty good considering . Can't wait to be allowed to drink something, shouldn't be much longer now....

Yay...welcome to the losers bench, take it easy and rest as much as you can

Lynn x

Thanks hun, all went well yesterday now sitting in a chair feeling pretty good considering . Can't wait to be allowed to drink something, shouldn't be much longer now....

Good to hear! What are the pain levels like? (I'm always curious on that one)

Good to hear! What are the pain levels like? (I'm always curious on that one)

Pain level is pretty low really, a bit of an ache but that's about it :)

Brilliant, that 3rd day is breakthrough day isn't it
The drink for the x ray isn't that bad
You'll soon be sipping away
Well done
Welcome to the losers bench x

Brilliant, that 3rd day is breakthrough day isn't it
The drink for the x ray isn't that bad
You'll soon be sipping away
Well done
Welcome to the losers bench x

Thanks hun, back at the hotel now munching slowly on a Dutch rusk while hubby goes out for dinner

Home again, Eurostar delayed over an hour by a possible broken rail in the tunnel but that part of the journey was still far more comfortable than the last bit home from London. But at least we got home in one piece.

Pain still not bad, can't quite believe how much it hurts to yawn though, and I don't think I've sneezed so gently in my life haha!

It is so good to be back home again, have managed to eat and drink reasonably today and really enjoyed my cuppa soup this evening. Must remember to have some paracetamol before I go to bed tonight, don't think it'll be a late night somehow

Hi squirl glad your back and all ok,bet you can't wait to be in your own bed tonight x
I can't Anna, the hotel was lovely but nothing beats being at home :)

Back