• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its me back ......

Sod it J-Mo, no wonder you are feeling bushed girl xxx

Gotta do it Angie. Two kids to support & I get no help from their dad!! Reckons my family allowance is his maintenance!!

The joys of motherhood & being stupid enough to have two kids with a waste of space. Although I wouldn't be without my babies ;)

Ive heard a lot of people say that on those,and they are exspensive.
You can get 5 bars of either choc/mint or choc/strawberry for 1.99 and they are yum!
not tryed the mint ones but getting some tommorow as they are a godsend when Im weak.

It was £2.05 & normally for that price I'd have made myself eat it but I physically could not!!!! Ha, ha

It was £2.05 & normally for that price I'd have made myself eat it but I physically could not!!!! Ha, ha

lol..Im like that with my protein shakes,
Ive made the mistake of buying a tub of choc and a tub of strawberry.
And they was very very exspensive,Ive started to gag when drinking them.
But I refuse to be sick and watch that money flush into the toilet.

I wont be buying them again once I managed to get through them,I dont know how bodybuilders drink that fishy/eggie smelling drink...lol

lol..Im like that with my protein shakes,
Ive made the mistake of buying a tub of choc and a tub of strawberry.
And they was very very exspensive,Ive started to gag when drinking them.
But I refuse to be sick and watch that money flush into the toilet.

I wont be buying them again once I managed to get through them,I dont know how bodybuilders drink that fishy/eggie smelling drink...lol

I got a plain whey protein powder that I mix with milk & sugar free strawberry Crusha. Its bearable! Ha, ha. When I drink it I think just remember its to stop you going bald!!

Ladies, why not find the recipe phatgirl put on for her protein bars? Honestly Lisa (wannabeslimagain) makes them and they are like little flapjacks with protein powder in and won't make you dump. At least they don't make her dump, only thing is all her family kept scoffing them too :) x

JMo no wonder you feel a bit down 60 hour weeks are not really the recipe for healthy living! I know you have to do it and admire you for doing so for your children - but take time for yourself as well.

I too hated Atkins bars (when everyone else was saying how nice they were!?????) I am lucky I dont really dump so for energy I have about an inch of a picnic bar every so often. The peanuts and raisins in them are good for you even if the choccy/toffee bit is not so!! I worried about the calories to start but to be honest I never have as many as I should so what the heck!! The weight will come off - you have already lost lots . . slow and sure is just as good as fast and furious.

Morning Jmo just wondering how you are feeling today and to let you know that i am thinking of you chuck.......
Hope you have a nice day. Huggs xxxx

Thanks Andrea, I'm feeling so much brighter today. So I'm going to sort my wardrobe today. I'm embarrassed to say so far I have come across 21, yes 21 pairs of jeans & half of them still have the tags on! There are still more to come too.

Think I'll be busy tomorrow & Monday putting them on eBay.

Hope you have a lovely week-end, it'll soon be the countdown for your op. ;)

Keep positive Jacci and let us have your ebay user name so we can support you if they are our sized items...

Go for it and get those glad rags out Jacci! xxx

Love you xxx

Oh sweetie I'm sorry I've only just seen this thread.

I can't understand the no loss issue but just know that it does happen now and then. You are right - it does seem a little early on in the game for a stall.

It makes me so angry that your team haven't got back to you. The importance of patients needing post-op support needs to be rammed down medical teams necks sometimes. I'm having my own issues with the dietician at the moment.

I so hope things improve soon for you hun. But we're all here for you to have a good old moan at in the meantime.

Keep positive Jacci and let us have your ebay user name so we can support you if they are our sized items...

Go for it and get those glad rags out Jacci! xxx

Love you xxx

My user name is Alban3610

I only have a lovely little denim jacket on there at the moment, its due to finish tomorrow.

Thanks for your support Beverlie.

Oh sweetie I'm sorry I've only just seen this thread.

I can't understand the no loss issue but just know that it does happen now and then. You are right - it does seem a little early on in the game for a stall.

It makes me so angry that your team haven't got back to you. The importance of patients needing post-op support needs to be rammed down medical teams necks sometimes. I'm having my own issues with the dietician at the moment.

I so hope things improve soon for you hun. But we're all here for you to have a good old moan at in the meantime.

Thanks Karen. Its soooo frustrating. But I suppose its onwards & upwards then hopefully my weight will go downwards ;)

Always at your side Jacci... as with everyone and I'll take a look if there is anything in a size which I'm using... good luck... selling generates money, it creates space and it makes you good to be doing both of these things... keep selling Jac.

Love and hugs, I'll take a look later... I'm looking at size 18's...

xxx

Hi jmo glad you are keep busy love, that what iv been doing.

I was supposed to go and check out the price of protien drinks at holland and barratt, but me and the kids started cleaning the bedrooms and bathroom so that was it, i did the windows, sorted the wardrobes out, the lot.

Must say i am shattered now so im having some soup and a sit down lol.

All those jeans, yes get them on ebay........ its good that they dont fit you though, that must have cheered you up. xxxxx

Back